|Address||Waterloo, ON N2J2M8
|For Sale By||Owner|
Compare our lifts to others! We offer:
• A very low-entry frame height for low-water applications - among the industries lowest
• 12' full-length bunks for added hull support in place of 10' bunks
• Heavy-duty stainless aircraft cable
• Marine-grade aluminum (not standard grade)
• Heavy-duty stainless steel performance-based fasteners
• Pivoting foot pads in place of fixed pads
• No maintenance - no special lubricants to "wear off" and need to be replaced
• Special high-lift ski bunk kit standard (for competition ski boats)
• 15-year structural warranty. Many manufacturers provide only 5 and 10 year warranties
• Superior entry/egress through the use of a deep-V side support
• Hitch-style pins for simple leg adjustment with one-inch hole spacing.
• Stainless steel hardware included in price.
Our Lifts come standard with EVERYTHING you need to assemble and use them.
Lifts are available in many weight capacities and beam widths and can be equipped with electric direct-drive motors in both 110VAC and 12/24VDC. Full solar capability is also available.
Additional options available, including a full range of canopy covers (18 standard colors) featuring a heavy duty, 18oz material
Delivery to a commercial dock in most major centers in Ontario is available (call for pricing.)
Always offering the best price and the best quality in the business.
IF YOU SEE A LOWER ADVERTISED PRICE ON THE SAME MAKE AND MODEL LET ME KNOW. I WILL SET YOU UP WITH A BETTER DEAL.
Please contact: (519) 886-2323 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit our website: www.docksidelifts.ca
See all the great things our Customers are saying about us !