|Address||Waterloo, ON N2K2P6
|For Sale By||Owner|
It will be going back into the water on the Mother's Day weekend. If you have any questions let us know.
We are sad to sell this great boat!
Please note, there isn't a trailer.
No trades, thank you.
Located in Lakefield, Ontario, (lower buckhorn lake).
• New and professionally installed and constructed roof in 2015. Made with 2x6's for maxiumum roof support then covered in Duradek and added drip line for water run off. In excellent new condition.
• Engine is a Mercruiser 4 stroke, 60 Horsepower, power tilt, fuel injected Big Foot. It has been professionally maintained and winterized by our marina.
• Power Inverter and Charging System so you can run a fan in the summer or small appliance off shore
• 2 way fridge/freezer (can run on shore power and propane)
• 2 burner propane stove (separate propane tank)
• On-board heater
• Stereo and front and rear speakers
• Backup Camera
• Bbq and cover on the back deck
• Upright Storage Locker on back deck
Interior features a beautiful tongue and groove pine ceiling, modern neutral interior, fresh paint and upholstery in an easy to clean fabric.
It features a pull out sofa/bed (double), galley kitchen with newer countertop and tile backsplash, banquette dining area with fold down table to a double bed, back area has a double over double bunk bed with the option to convert it easily into a single over double, clothes closet.
The head has a flush toilet with holding tank, sink and storage. There is also a shower wand (not hooked up) for showering onboard.
Fresh Water Holding Tank
Water pump is new as of 2015.
Large front deck perfect for summer dinners.
Really just bring some food, bedding and drinks and get ready to have an amazing time on this awesome boat! Our gas bills were modest at approx. $200 a season. This is an EASY to drive boat, that can be used as a great cottage option!
Book an appointment to view this awesome boat!