|Address||217 Dundas St, London, ON N6A 1H1, Canada
|For Sale By||Business|
Approximately 6 years old.
Runs well, new print heads June of 2016.
Most inks close to full so that over $3000 in ink value
Original manual and CD's available.
The Canon imagePROGRAF iPF8100 44" printer takes the next step in redefining large format printing. The new iPF8100 is the ideal solution for any colour professional looking for impressive, full-bleed colour output, strength in paper handling and exceptional speed in output. Advanced professional features such as automatic clogged nozzle detection and compensation for reliability, an 80GB hard drive, 330ml or 700ml ink tank for versatility, a large backlit LCD panel for ease of use, and ink usage tracking for accountability are all part of the new iPF8100 to satisfy every colour professional's large format printing needs. The 12-colour pigment ink system with LUCIA inks offers excellent colour fastness and stability with a remarkably wide colour gamut. The new ink formulation for Black, Matte Black, Gray and Photo Gray reduces bronzing while providing stronger ink adhesion to the print media, resulting in better scratch resistance without any additional protection. The Canon L-COA processor, which is dedicated to the imagePROGRAF, is designed to optimize the best quality output at the highest possible speeds. Vivid, breathtaking, long-lasting prints are achieved by combining these advanced technological Canon achievements.
The many built-in features that make this printer easy to use and maintain are the driving force behind this powerful printer. With the printer's unique ability to print in unprecedented quality and speed along with the multiple media handling options and software suite, the iPF8100 is the ideal solution for all types of professionals. The iPF8100 is designed for reliability, simplicity, productivity and above all…quality.
12-Colour Pigment Ink System - New LUCIA inks
The iPF8100 printer's ink set is comprised of 12 colours: four standard process colours with Photo Cyan and Photo Magenta; plus Red, Green, and Blue; Matte Black, Gray, and Photo Gray. This unique combination creates a broad colour pallet and delivers exceptional print results. The iPF8100 printer's LUCIA ink is specially formulated to reduce graininess and bronzing and resist scratching and fading. Black, Matte Black, Gray and Photo Gray optimize black ink density for exceptional monochrome photo-quality output. Based on the type of media being used, the iPF8100 printer automatically chooses the correct black ink to achieve the best print results.
• Built-in Calibration - Equipped with a built-in calibration feature to help you consistently achieve superior results
• Automatic Switching Between Black Inks - Utilizes automatic switching between Regular Black and Matte Black Ink, helping to eliminate wasted ink and time of swapping out ink tanks
• Print Head System - Dual print head system with a total of 30,720 nozzles
• Engineered for speed and advanced image production, the iPF8100 boasts Canon's dual print head system to lay down ink with unprecedented speed and accuracy. Unlike conventional printers with a single print head, the iPF8100 uses two high-precision, high-density print heads with a total of 30,720 nozzles. It lays down precise 4 picoliter-size ink droplets to produce sharp detail and excellent image quality. The superfine 4 picoliter-size droplets produce delicate colour gradations and high-definition. The twin lines of nozzles for each colour on the new print heads enable the iPF8100 to minimize the number of printing passes and still maintain print quality. The two 1-inch iPF series print heads each boast 6 colours with 2,560 nozzles per colour. That's a total of 30,720 nozzles. More nozzles mean more ink is ejected with every pass of the print head, no matter what print mode or media. It gives new meaning to "high-speed output."
• Borderless Printing - 4-sided edge-to-edge printing, only with roll media
• Efficiency & Speed - The iPF8100's built-in 80GB HDD processes jobs fast, maintains productivity and enables easy, unmanned printing
• Non-firing Detection and Compensation Function - when clogged or non-firing nozzles are detected, print head cleaning cycle is automatically executed. If the nozzle remains obstructed, the iPF8100 will automatically compensate by re-routing the ink to functioning nozzles
Print Plug-in for Adobe® Photoshop® and Digital Photo Professional - An export print module
These export modules allow users to directly process and print RAW image files from DPP or Adobe Photoshop. These plug-ins are export modules that bypass the operating system's dependent print driver, allowing processing of 16-bit RGB images directly, which dramatically increases gradations and as a result, overall image quality.
Printer Type: Print Head: PF-03
Technology: FINE (Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering)
Replacement: End user replaceable
Number of Nozzles: Nozzles: 30,720
2,560 Nozzles per Colour
12 colours total
Nozzle Pitch: 1,200 dpi
Non-firing nozzle detection and compensation
Print Resolution (Up to): Colour: 2,400 x 1,200 dpi (Max)
OS Compatibility: Windows®(2000/XP/Vista 32/64bit)
Standard Interface: USB 2.0 High-Speed
Optional: IEEE 1394 (Firewire®)
Ink Droplet Size: 4 picoliter
Ink Capacity: 330ml per colour (Optional 700ml)
Ink Types: Ink Type: Cyan, Photo Cyan, Magenta, Photo Magenta, Yellow, Black, Matte Black, Gray, Photo Gray, Red, Green, Blue
Buffer/Ram: 384 MB, 80GB Hard Drive
Media Width: 8" - 44" (Cut sheet and roll)
Roll: 10" - 44"
Media Thickness: Front Loading Manual Feed: 0.07 - 0.8mm
Roll: 0.07 - 0.8mm
59 Feet (18 meters)2
515mm (JIS B2), 1, 030mm (JIS B0), 594mm (ISO A1), 841mm (ISO A0), 10", 14", 16", 24", 36", 42"
Paper-Feed Method: Roll Feed: one Roll, front output
Front Loading Manual Feed: One sheet, front output
Languages: GARO (Canon Proprietary)
Noise Level (Approx.): Operation: 50 dB (A) or less
Standby: 35dB (A) or less
Acoustic Power: 6.6 Bels
Physical Dimensions: 74.5" x 38.4" x 45.0"
Weight: Approximately 313 lbs. with stand
Power Source: AC-100-240V (50-60Hz)
Power Consumption: Maximum: 190W or less
Standby 6W or less
Power Off: 1W or less (Compliant with Executive Order)
Operating Environment: Temperature: 59° - 86° F (15° - 30° C)
Relative Humidity: 10-80% (No Condensation)
User-replaceable items: Print Head (PF-03), Maintenance Cartridge (MC-08), Durable Rotary Blade (CT-06)
Ink Tanks PFI-301 (330 ml) / PFI-701 (700 ml): C, M, Y, PC, PM, R, G, B
PFI-302 (330 ml) / PFI-702 (700 ml): BK, MBK, GY, PGY
Software Included: Printer Driver 2007, Digital Photo Front-Access, Print Plug-in for Adobe Photoshop, Print Plug-in for Digital Photo Professional, Printer Driver Extra Kit (Free Layout, imageRUNNER Linking Function)