|Address||Edmonton, AB T6H5K3
|For Sale By||Owner|
I have 6 Yorkville Elite E10 Speakers in excellent condition. They retail for over $550 Each. Selling for $250 EACH. Save over 50% off the retail.
The two-way E10 loudspeaker is one of the first in a new series of lite cabinets designed and built for maximum versatility in multiple applications. One of the best sounding ultra-compact cabinets in the market, the E10 is a new concept in loudspeaker cabinet design.
Ideal for any small PA rental house, installer or sound company, these loudspeakers may replace a number of specific application cabinets in any inventory.
The E10 is loaded with 100 x 25 ABS Waveguide horn assembly. A modified trapezoidal shape and recessed input jack panel and handle means the E10 cabinet can function perfectly as a wedge monitor or front-of-house loudspeaker. Unlike some 'multi-function' loudspeakers currently in the marketplace, great care has been taken in the design process to ensure that lite cabinets will perform without compromising functionality as either a monitor or a front-of-house enclosure. Neither application was considered as an afterthought.
Integrated stand mount adapters and flyware means the E10 can be utilized in any permanent install or touring application. In addition, the modified cabinet shape means the lite E10 can be installed much closer to vertical surfaces and in some cases, under balconies in tight locations, and can be arrayed in a much tighter less obtrusive cluster.
When used with the EP10 processor, the E10 can be easily used with any lite series subwoofer.
• 650 Watt Full Range Loudspeaker (325 Watts Program)
• 10-inch Woofer / 1-inch Compression Driver
• Max SPL 128dB Peak (125dB Continuous)
• Designed for Front-of-House or Monitor Applications
• 100 x 25 ABS Waveguide Horn
• Innovative CTL High Frequency Driver Protection
• 2 x Speakon and 2 x 1/4-inch Parallel Inputs
• Integrated All Metal Speaker Standmount Adaptor
• Solid 5/8-inch (15mm) Birch Plywood Construction
• Made in Canada
• System Type: Two Way
• Active or Passive: Passive
• Program Power (Watts): 325 Watts (650 Watts Peak / 250 Watts Continuous)
• Biampable: No
• Nominal Impedance (Ohms): 8
• Sensitivity (dB @1Watt/1m): 100
• Max SPL (dB): 128dB Peak (125dB Continuous)
• Frequency Response (Hz +/- 3dB): 65 - 18k
• Crossover Frequency (Hz): 2900
• Driver Configuration: 10-inch / 1-inch
• HF Driver(s): 1-inch throat (1-inch Titanium Diaphragm)
• HF Horn: ABS Waveguide
• HF Dispersion ( DEG H x DEG V): 100 x 25
• HF Protection: CTL
• LF Driver(s): 10-inch (2-inch voicecoil)
• Inputs - 1/4 IN Jacks: 2
• Inputs - Speakon 4-pin: 2
• Flying Hardware: 3/8 inch x 3 (2 Top / 1 Back)
• Bar Handles: 1
• Pole Mount Adapter (1 3/8 IN -3.5cm): Yes
• Enclosure Materials: 15mm (5/8inch) 11-ply Russian Birch
• Grille: Perforated Metal
• Covering / Finish: Black Ozite (Carpet)
• Optional Covering / Finishes: Black Ultrathane Paint (E10B)
• Processor (optional): EP10 / EP1
• Dimensions (DWH xbackW COM inches): 12 x 13 x 18.5 x 5.5
• Dimensions (DWH xbackW COM cm): 30 x 33 x 45 x 14
• Weight (lbs/kg): 28.2 / 12.8