|Address||Kitchener, ON N2B3X3
|For Sale By||Owner|
For sale a Yorkville-PSA2S Power subwoofer for $1,995.00
(A gift from my Daddy and i was using it in my house but it too loud, it’s like brand new)
The 4800-watt (peak - 2400 watt program) dual 15-inch active PSA2S bass reflex subwoofer is the ideal companion sub for the PSA1 full range loudspeaker system. Solid 15mm birch plywood cabinet construction and an integrated all-metal pole-mount adaptor make the PSA2S the perfect platform for stacking PSA1 cabinets in a scalable array system.
Efficient Class-D power amplifier design provides unmatched long-term reliability in the field. Cable of direct connection to any audio source (including speaker level input) the PSA2S can be easily integrated in to virtually any PA application, making it one of the most versatile active subwoofer solutions Yorkville Sound currently offers.
Solid 15mm birch plywood cabinet construction and an integrated all-metal pole-mount adaptor make the PSA1S the perfect platform for stacking PSA1 cabinets in a scalable array system. Compact design, heavy-duty wheels and handles ensure the PSA1S can easily be handled by a single operator for economical system set-up.
Heavy Duty Precision Stand Adaptor
The PSA2S Subwoofer uses Yorkville Sound's new Heavy Duty Precision Stand Adaptor. In order to minimize top cabinet sway and provide an improved standmount platform for multiple PSA1 cabinets, the PSA2S subwoofer standmount adaptor uses an extremely thick walled cast aluminum stand receiver with a wider mounting plate than has been used on Yorkville subwoofers in the past.
Precision machining after casting allows the highest tolerances possible, this new improved stand adaptor provides a more stable, highly secure pole mount system for mobile Paraline systems when used in combination with the Yorkville SW-TUBEHD Heavy Duty all steel subwoofer tube.
- High Performance Active Subwoofer
- Dual 15-inch Drivers in Bass Reflex Cabinet
- Ideal Companion Subwoofer for PSA1 System
- Solid 15mm Birch Cabinet Construction
- Integrated Pole Mount Adaptor
- Heavy Duty Wheels
- Made in Canada
• Active or Passive: Active
• Program Power (Watts): 2400 Watts Program (4800 Watts Peak)
• Max SPL (dB): 134 Peak (131dB Continuous)
• Frequency Response (Hz +/- 3dB): 30Hz-100Hz (Hz +/- 3db)
• Crossover Frequency (Hz): fixed @ 100Hz
• Driver Configuration: 2x15-inch (Bass Reflex Cabinet)
• LF Driver(s): 2x15-inch Ceramic with 3-inch Voice Coil
• LF Impedance (Ohms): 2x8 Ohm Load
• LF Power Amplifier (Watts): Class D 2400 Watts
• Enclosure Materials: 15mm Birch
• Baffle Material: 15mm Birch
• Covering / Finish: Black Ultrathane Paint
• Dimensions (DWH xbackW COM inches): 23.75 x18 x 38
• Dimensions (DWH xbackW COM cm): 60.3x45.7x96.5
• Weight (lbs/kg): 156/70.76