Join the Winning Team at ATS Automation, a great place to automate your future! Take your place among the best in the business, and grow your career with ATS Automation. Join an environment where a passion for innovation is combined with an uncompromised commitment to quality.|
Our Corporate I.T. team in our Corporate Cambridge division is currently looking for a bright, ambitious Learning Management System Administratorwho enjoys team work and on-going challenging projects. This position provides an ideal opportunity for a dedicated and skilled I.T. professional who has a desire to make significant contributions to the growth of ATS Automation.
The ideal candidate will have a demonstrated ability to provide technical support of the company learning management system (LMS), including, but not limited to, the day-to-day user access management, administration, configuration management and performance monitoring of the company cloud-based LMS, content management and the integrated solutions.
LMS Administration (70%)
- System administration pertaining to: authentication, integration, configuration, and context.
- Creating and/or enrolling user accounts for the internal and external LMS domains, manage and support user access.
- Internal and external LMS security domain administration and documentation.
- Manage the day-to-day operation of the ATS LMS, including participant registration, system performance, system reporting and configuration management.
- Coordinate with the internal and the external stakeholders to ensure that eLearning services and support are provided on time and at the expected quality levels.
- Produce regular compliance and completion reports and assist with overall management and tracking of all IT eLearning initiatives involving internal and external users.
- Ensure that appropriate training data is provided to the internal and the external stakeholders and/or to the integrated business systems.
- Resolve assigned helpdesk service calls relating to the LMS, LMS users and any associated eLearning content in the LMS.
- Configuration, management, and documentation of the LMS reporting capabilities and custom reporting.
- Definition, implementation, execution, and management of technical configurations, log settings, and performance settings.
- Providing support to course designers with multimedia storage, course cloning, copying, backup, retrieving and setup processes within the LMS.
- Managing system utilities and monitoring capabilities, i.e., import, export, archive, restore, batch scheduled jobs, etc.,
- Provide technical support, training and customer service to LMS users as needed.
- Preparation and / or update of documentation for new or existing processes related to the eLearning function or to the LMS.
- Completes special projects and other duties as assigned.
Other Documentation and Miscellaneous Training Functions (30%)
- Assist management by developing training policies, standards, procedures and practices for the LMS system and the various training methods that are supported by the LMS, including but not limited to e-learning, classroom instructor-led, virtual instructor led and one-on-one training.
- Acquire specific and up to date technical and organizational knowledge of the company processes and procedures related to the LMS and the eLearning function.
- Update and maintain completeness and accuracy of all training and technical documentation.
- Assist with miscellaneous IT training and documentation tasks as assigned under supervision of the IT Governance manager.
- Remain up-to-date with industry trends and developments relating to information systems training methods and learning management systems.
- Ensure that all business activities are performed with the highest ethical standards and in compliance with the ATS Code of Business Conduct
- Adhere to all health and safety rules and procedures.
- College diploma or university degree in a related discipline (e.g. computer science, instructional design or education) and related work experience.
- Certifications relevant to this position are definite assets.
- Knowledge of project management principles is desirable.
- Minimum of 2 years LMS experience with SuccessFactors Learning (preferred), Moodle, CertPoint, Desire 2 Learn, Blackboard, etc.
- Strong familiarity with recognized e-learning technical standards and components (e.g. SCORM, databases, reporting tools, collaboration tools, web conferencing, etc.).
- Knowledge of cloud-based technologies and solutions, and knowledge of relevant security requirements.
- Proven experience with troubleshooting principles, methodologies, and issue resolution techniques.
- Working knowledge of network and PC operating systems, Windows Active Directory, Sharepoint, Conferencing solutions e.g. WebEx, current network hardware, protocols, and standards.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the organization’s core business processes and operations.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including instructional, facilitation, and presentation skills.
- Able to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with a focus on superior customer service, enthusiasm, and positive attitude.
- Ability to conduct research into eLearning services and technologies, and delivery solutions.
- Demonstrated commitment to ongoing personal development and upgrading of technical skills.
- Ability to absorb new ideas and concepts quickly.
- Highly proactive, self-motivated and directed.
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and take action on it.
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a fast-paced, team-oriented collaborative environment.
Why join ATS?
- Occasional work-related travel is required.
- Occasional evening and weekend work to meet deadlines.
- Sitting for extended periods of time.
- Dexterity to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, and to handle other computer components.
- Occasional lifting and transporting of moderately heavy objects, such as training materials, computers and peripherals.
ATS is in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disability Act (AODA), 2005 and will, upon request, assist those who may require specific accommodations due to a personal disability. We would ask that those who require assistance to notify our offices as soon as possible if accommodation is necessary.
- Employer matched RRSP contributions
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan Eligibility
- Comprehensive benefits (including health, dental, employee assistance program)
- Active Employee Social Club with trips & events throughout the year
- Health & Wellness Program (including In-Chair Massage and Health Clinics)
- WorkPerks program for product & service discounts (including gym membership discount)
- Daily subsidized breakfast & lunch onsite and free gourmet beverages
- Professional growth opportunities
- And more!
ATS Automation Tooling Systems Inc_CA