- On Kijiji since July 2016
- View poster's other Ads : Adzuna
|Address||, Edmonton, AB,
|Job Offered By||Professional Employer|
Job ID: 226583|
On behalf of our Client, PROCOM is seeking 2 Business Analyst to fulfill permanent positions in downtown Edmonton.
Business Analyst Job Details
- Captures and translates business needs into business requirements that drive the development of innovative business process and technology solutions. Evaluates the suitability of recommended solutions.
- Creates data and process models that document business and system functions.
- Conducts analysis, makes cost-weighted and risk-aware recommendations for advancing the business through process or system changes.
- Represents the business in a leading role during the definition, planning, testing and implementation of technology and process solutions. Partners with Information Management, Service Providers and management.
- Champions business process optimization activities; this includes the ability to identify, analyze and present opportunities to senior management.
- Authors, reviews, approves and assist in the creation of deliverables throughout the project lifecycle such as proposals, business cases, project charters, conceptual designs, detailed designs and test plans.
- Translates client reporting requests and assists in report creation, training, analysis, and support to ensure user reporting requirements are met.
Business Analyst Mandatory Skills
- Post-Secondary degree or diploma in a discipline related to Information Systems such as Business (MIS) or Computing Science is preferred.
- Highly developed understanding of business and system analysis, Business Process Management (BPM), modeling tools, CASE tools and process/workflow mapping. Minimum three to five years’ experience in a complex business or IT environment. Equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
- Certification in Business Process Management would be an asset. i.e. CBPMP, CPP
- Technical aptitude, an understanding of modern programming languages, data warehousing architecture, relational databases and reporting tools.
- Outstanding conceptual and analytical skills and a strong attention to detail.
- Advanced requirements/information gathering, problem solving, and reporting skills.
Business Analyst Start Date
Business Analyst Job Duration
Full time permanent position
Business Analyst Job Location