- On Kijiji since August 2015
- View poster's other Ads : Randstad Interim Inc.
|Address||10025 - 102A Avenue, Edmonton, AB, T5J 2Z2
|Job Offered By||Professional Employer|
|Company||Randstad Interim Inc.|
Our governmnet client is looking for 1 intermediate business consultant to work on a large erp transformation project.|
1. Strong background in stakeholder management, and expertise in championing the needs of the business
2. Experience in stakeholder engagement for large projects (Enterprise scope and above C$50Million in budget)
3. Experience in writing business cases, strategies and strategic plans
4. Experience working on Transformation initiatives
1. Experience using analytical and problem solving skills to plan and design creative solutions
2. Experience in risk management
3. Experience with change management planning
4. Experience with the development of communications plans
5. Experience writing business strategies for public sector
Please contact your local Randstad branch for more information
Randstad Canada is committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential. We welcome applications from: women, Aboriginal persons, persons with disabilities, ethnic minorities, visible minorities, and others who may contribute to diversification.
As part of our commitment to accessibility for all persons with disabilities, Randstad Canada will, upon the request of the applicant, provide accommodation during the recruitment process to ensure equal access to applicants with disabilities. Please contact your Randstad Recruiter/Consultant about your needs, and we will consult with you to ensure suitable accommodation is provided.
All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply; however, in accordance with Canadian immigration requirements, Canadians and permanent residents will be given priority.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.