- On Kijiji since August 2015
- View poster's other Ads : Randstad Interim Inc.
|Address||10025 - 102A Avenue, Edmonton, AB, T5J 2Z2
|Job Offered By||Professional Employer|
|Company||Randstad Interim Inc.|
Our Edmonton based client is looking for an Intermediate Oracle Apex Developer on a 12 month contract opportunity with possible extension.|
Description of Work:
The Oracle APEX Developer position is responsible for providing high-quality technical Web-based applications for Business Intelligence and Analytics solutions. This role will also be responsible for ensuring high standards of quality and accuracy are maintained in all phases of the project lifecycle including designing, building, testing, implementing, and maintaining Web solutions, including Oracle Application Express (APEX) applications.
The Oracle APEX developer conducts unit testing and participate with system testing as required, tunes application code to provide optimal performance, and delivers robust solutions that meet quality, product and project requirements including deployment protocols.
The Oracle APEX developer creates technical and end-user documentation to aid in the understanding and navigation of applications, provides support to end users of Oracle APEX applications using a consultative approach and providing responses to customer problems and inquiries, and troubleshoot application and data issues reported by end-users.
- Degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent job experience.
- 4+ years of Web-Based development experience using Oracle Application Express (APEX).
- Strong understanding of relational database concepts and data modeling. Oracle DBMS experience is required.
- Strong skills in SQL and Oracle PL/SQL development, writing complex queries, views, stored procedures, functions, packages – all with performance in mind.
- Demonstrable experience to technically design and architect enterprise class applications.
- Mature design, coding, testing and debugging skills.
- Track record of consistently delivering projects and taking accountability for work and results. Confronts tough issues and situations.
- Ability to effectively and professionally communicate, both orally and in writing. Ability to articulate and translate technical language to non-technical customers. Influences at all levels across the organization within span of control.
Nice to Have:
- Experience working with customers from the initial development of business requirements.
- In Depth experience in configuration and maintenance of Web server such as Apache, IIS.
If you feel you have the required skill-set then contact your local Randstad Technologies representative or apply online today!
Randstad Canada is committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential. We welcome applications from: women, Aboriginal persons, persons with disabilities, ethnic minorities, visible minorities, and others who may contribute to diversification.
As part of our commitment to accessibility for all persons with disabilities, Randstad Canada will, upon the request of the applicant, provide accommodation during the recruitment process to ensure equal access to applicants with disabilities. Please contact your Randstad Recruiter/Consultant about your needs, and we will consult with you to ensure suitable accommodation is provided.
All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply; however, in accordance with Canadian immigration requirements, Canadians and permanent residents will be given priority.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.