- On Kijiji since August 2015
- View poster's other Ads : Randstad Interim Inc.
|Address||10025 - 102A Avenue, Edmonton, AB, T5J 2Z2
|Job Offered By||Professional Employer|
|Company||Randstad Interim Inc.|
Our client is looking for a talented .NET developer to join their development team.|
You will work closely with a Product Owner and other team members (developers and QA) in an agile environment. Together, you will be responsible for delivering potentially shippable functionality each sprint using the latest technologies (ASP.NET MVC, WCF, .NET 4.6, etc.). Your focus will be on reporting & analytics, building solutions to help our customers gain insight from the data they collect through assessment.
They work in two week iterations with all the agile stuff you’d expect, like continuous integration and automated deployments. Just because They're predominately a Microsoft shop doesn’t mean they’re boring. They actively embrace new technologies and want you to help us pick the right tools for the job!
What you must bring to the table:
• At least 5 years commercial software development experience
• Expertise in relational databases, T-SQL and/or PL/SQL
• Experience with reporting tools and frameworks such as SQL Server Reporting Services, Crystal Reports, Telerik Reporting, etc.
• Experience with unit testing frameworks
• Excellent communication skills
What you could bring to the table:
• Experience working with Power BI, Tableau, LogiXML, or other business intelligence tools
• Experience with ETL processes and data warehousing
• Experience with Microsoft Azure and/or Amazon Web Services
• Experience working in a SCRUM / Agile environment
• Experience working with VSTS and TFS 2012 or later
• Experience working with PowerShell
What they bring to the table:
They offer excellent salary and benefits that include company bonus scheme, flexible working hours, generous health coverage, and subsidized gym membership. They offer training opportunities, and an environment in which all employees are encouraged to grow.
Randstad Canada is committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential. We welcome applications from: women, Aboriginal persons, persons with disabilities, ethnic minorities, visible minorities, and others who may contribute to diversification.
As part of our commitment to accessibility for all persons with disabilities, Randstad Canada will, upon the request of the applicant, provide accommodation during the recruitment process to ensure equal access to applicants with disabilities. Please contact your Randstad Recruiter/Consultant about your needs, and we will consult with you to ensure suitable accommodation is provided.
All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply; however, in accordance with Canadian immigration requirements, Canadians and permanent residents will be given priority.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.