- On Kijiji since August 2015
- View poster's other Ads : Randstad Interim Inc.
|Address||10025 - 102A Avenue, Edmonton, AB, T5J 2Z2
|Job Offered By||Professional Employer|
|Company||Randstad Interim Inc.|
Our Edmonton based client requires a Sr. Developer on contract for 5 months with possible extension.|
Description of Work:
- Understand and apply principles of SDLC and Agile development, software and product security, documentation practices, refactoring, test-driven development, and CI/CD techniques.
- Working with fellow team members, project sponsors, and business users to clarify requirements, provide estimates, diagnose defects and formulate solutions.
- Understanding how to design and write testable code to produce a quality code-base with a lower cost of maintenance.
-Experience redeploying GitHub projects
-Experience with SQL (Oracle and PostgreSQL)
Nice to Have:
-Experience with or exposure to CKAN, the open source data portal platform, is an asset
If you feel you are the perfect fit for this role then please contact your Randstad Technologies recruiter today or apply online!
Randstad Canada is committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential. We welcome applications from: women, Aboriginal persons, persons with disabilities, ethnic minorities, visible minorities, and others who may contribute to diversification.
As part of our commitment to accessibility for all persons with disabilities, Randstad Canada will, upon the request of the applicant, provide accommodation during the recruitment process to ensure equal access to applicants with disabilities. Please contact your Randstad Recruiter/Consultant about your needs, and we will consult with you to ensure suitable accommodation is provided.
All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply; however, in accordance with Canadian immigration requirements, Canadians and permanent residents will be given priority.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.