This role is responsible for the support and management of logical access controls and governance on behalf of Application Services (AS).
This role provides the opportunity to leverage your knowledge of logical access security principles, applying it in a management, support and governance role. The successful incumbent needs to have hands-on knowledge of logical access security design and governance. The person should be knowledgeable in access controls principles on mainframe and distributed platforms. The desirable candidate will show initiative, be accepting of responsibility and be accountable for results.
Competencies and Qualifications:
- Manage the AS Access Process (using the Role Based Access Control approach) for managing access to production applications and resources
- Mature the AS Access Governance program to include all key application and resource access
- Provide experience and support to the planning, development and roll out of a wide range of logical access compliance objectives and programs to provide effective governance
- Champion AS needs in the evolution of an enterprise identity access management program
- Provide thought leadership and assistance in the logical access security domain, providing guidance in the design and implementation of appropriate logical access controls
- Identify opportunities to implement systems and process solutions to improve efficiency and effectiveness across both access provisioning and governance
- Minimum 5 years of information technology experience
- University degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Knowledge of Identity and Access management best practices.
- Broad knowledge of technical infrastructure, for example networks, servers, mainframe
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal, collaboration and team building skills
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to create effective and timely communication (written, verbal) to various audiences within SL.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and be adaptable to changing priorities, adjusts quickly, maintains effectiveness throughout periods of change, exhibiting tolerance for ambiguity and the ability to lead the team through change
- Innovative thinking - looks for new, sometimes unconventional approaches to getting the job done
- Proven leadership skills, including the ability to bring forward opinions and ideas to senior leaders
- Ability to assess risks and achieve a valued result
- Familiarity with Windows Security, Unix Security, Active Directory, ACF2
- Experience in application user access security administration
- Experience with various DBMS such as DB2, IMS, MS SQL and Oracle
- Experience in a major Canadian financial institution
EnterpriseServices, Working better together.
- Some travel between our north Toronto and Waterloo offices will be required
Ourteams are dedicated to providing the services and technology our businesspartners need to help customers achieve lifetime financial security. Throughinnovation and collaboration, we're striving to continually find new and betterways to bring value to Sun Life. Enterprise Services has employees in Canada,Ireland, the U.S. and Asia. We partnerclosely with groups and individuals throughout Sun Life Financial to provideproducts and services that deliver business value.
Personswith disabilities who need accommodation in the application process, or thoseneeding job postings in an alternative format, may e-mail a request to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for showing an interest in this position. Onlythose selected for an interview will be contacted.Please click here to Apply On-Line.
SUN LIFE FINANCIAL