- On Kijiji since July 2016
- View poster's other Ads : Adzuna
|Address||, Waterloo, ON,
Job ID: 226313|
Business Systems Analyst- Procom KW is seeking an experienced Business Systems Analyst with specific knowledge/experience in life insurance and investment products for one of our clients in the financial insurance services sector.
Business Systems Analyst Job Details
As a Senior Business Systems Analyst (BSA) on contract, you will report to the Manager of Business Systems Analysis on the Individual Insurance and Distribution Application Services (IIDAS) team. You will use your knowledge of business analysis best practices and technical acumen, along with your understanding of business concepts, objectives, and processes.
Business Systems Analyst Responsibilities
You have an excellent knowledge of business analysis principles and best practices, passion for advancing the BSA practice, and a relentless focus on your customer. Your leadership and relationship-building skills are very strong, as are your other key skills:
• Communication (including effectively interacting with all levels of our organization).
• Consulting, negotiating, influencing, and managing conflict-resolution.
• Critical thinking, analysis, and problem-solving.
• Partner with various stakeholders to ensure the timely and cost effective delivery of quality solutions that meet business needs.
• Plan, lead, manage, and deliver business systems analysis (BSA) for software projects, including but not limited to: high-level requirements, detailed level requirements, and business risk/impact assessments.
• Leverage your ever-growing toolkit of elicitation and analysis techniques.
• Build trusted partnerships with our business customers, application design, development, and testing teams and be able to advise and influence.
• Demonstrate effective, timely, and transparent communications with all stakeholders.
Business Systems Analyst Mandatory Skills
• 5+ years experience as a BSA Practitioner.
• 3+ years experience providing direct and/or indirect leadership.
• Demonstrated expertise with productivity tools such as: Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Project).
• Demonstrated experience with collaboration tools such as: Lotus Notes and SharePoint.
• Demonstrated experience with Requirements Management tools such as: HP Quality Centre or HP Application Lifecycle Management (ALM).
• Excellent English writing skills.
• A Post-secondary degree or diploma in Information Technology, Business Administration, or equivalent work experience.
Business Systems Analyst Nice To Have Skills
• Knowledge of Financial Services industry; specifically, insurance and investments (e.g. mutual funds, GICs).
• CBAP certification.
Business Systems Analyst Start Date
Business Systems Analyst Assignment Length
Six (6) month initial contract, likely extension beyond