As the Manager, Client Solutions Systems & Process Support you will be responsible for building and managing out a new business support function that provides the services of incident management, systems access and compliance management, and small systems enhancements and configuration. While your processes will follow and ITIL framework, the support you will provide will be more business-focused then systems focused. Your primary objective will to provide quick resolution to customer experience issues and to prevent them from reoccurrence. Your secondary objective will be to ensure that business system access and change requests are handled efficiently and effectively. Further, you will be responsible for guiding project managers on how to transition their projects from project to the support team. You will manage a team of 3-5 individuals to start and you will evolve the team skills and capabilities in accordance with the business needs.
Competencies & Technical Skills:
- Following an ITIL framework, develop processes and capabilities for providing systems and process support.
- Manage a team of 3-5 individuals focused on providing systems and process support services.
- Manage continuous improvement of team processes.
- Perform reporting, metrics analysis and lead root cause and corrective action analysis.
- Represent the PMO at cross-functional systems stewardship committees.
- Evolve team skills and capabilities in accordance with business needs.
- Customer and results focused: ability to work with customers to understand and act based on their needs, assess risks, and achieve a valued result
- Proven leadership skills; ability to tactfully bring opinions, comments and thoughts forward; enables and inspires others
- Facilitation: ability to guide and keep a group on track and ensure everyone is heard while moving discussions toward the intended goals and decisions.
- Problem management: work to prevent problems or decrease impact of problems when possible
- Project Management: drive project deliverables, plan activities and ensures successful project implementation
- Strong analysis, organization and problem solving skills.
- Strong knowledge of business analysis principals and best practices
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships across teams, departments and divisions
- Adaptable, maintains effectiveness while managing competing demands, dealing with frequent change, delays or unexpected events
- Being comfortable with ambiguity and ability to operate in a matrix environment
- Uses sound and accurate judgment, supports and explains reasons for decisions and makes timely decisions
- Strong communication skills; ability to understand and accurately interpret the meaning, purpose and importance of verbal and non-verbal messages. Shares information in a timely manner.
- Natural sense of urgency and drive to reach goals with high efficiency
- Innovative and looks for new and sometimes unconventional approaches
- ITIL Service Management experience
- 1-2 years of people leadership experience
- 5+ years in a project management or business analyst role
- 2-4 years in a customer or technical support experience role
LocationBusiness Program Management Office & Solutions ; team handles portfolio, program and project management; businessanalysis; process design; technology and production support workin the Client Solutions business unit. The Client Solutions business focuses on making it easierfor existing and new clients to access a variety of life, health and wealthproducts. Client Solutions is alignedclosely with all other SLF Canada business units and play a significant role inaccelerating the growth of Group Retirement Services, Individual Insurance andInvestments, and Group Benefits. ClientSolutions is focused on providing valued service to client and creating thefoundation for long-term client relationships.
- ITIL service management experience
- Digital support and/or call centre support experience
- Financial services / product experience and knowledge
- Understanding of Group Benefits; Individual Insurance and Investments; Group Retirement Services businesses
- Process improvement experience
- Data analytics skill
Personswith disabilities who need accommodation in the application process, or thoseneeding job postings in an alternative format, may e-mail a request to email@example.com
We thank all applicants for showing an interest inthis position. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please click here to Apply On-Line.
SUN LIFE FINANCIAL