OTIP (Ontario Teachers Insurance Plan) is a member-focused, service-driven organization that puts people, both our members and our employees, first. We are committed to providing a positive work environment and to developing careers. We're looking for someone to join our team as a:|
Manager of Business Analysis
If the above sounds like you, then consider OTIP for your next career move!
- Do you have a knack for knowing how to partner with people?
- Are you always thinking of newer, better ways of doing things?
As a member of our Operational Change team, your responsibilities will include:
If this opportunity sounds interesting, and you meet the following requirements, you might be the person we're looking for. We need someone who has:
- Team development through recruiting, leading, coaching, mentoring and developing team members to meet service and delivery requirements with a matrix structure. Development of team is focused on creating flexible, responsive team using agile management practices. Team responsibilities may include responsibility for specific services, assistance with production support, process design and standard project analysis deliverables such as requirements and testing.Ensures cross training between team members.
- Developing and managing departmental goals, effective KPIs and roadmaps based on defined strategies and goals.Identifying and evaluating trends and options. Accomplishing financial objectives by forecasting requirements, preparing an annual budget, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, and initiating corrective actions.
- Supporting and managing development and documentation of business requirements that allow the creation of solutions to resolve clearly stated business problems and operational inefficiencies.
- Identifying opportunities and implementing tools / enablers to support analysis team
- With a strong sense of business insight and spirit of collaboration, building and maintaining relationships with management, staff and other stakeholders including vendors. Developing and maintaining, with Operational Change management team, models and processes for engaging and informing stakeholders.
- Assisting projects in defining and managing delivery of data and metrics required to manage critical success factors
- Participates in production support issues and related prioritization
OTIP is more than just a place to work. In addition to competitive salaries and industry-leading benefits, OTIP offers a work environment where your opinions are valued and expected! Our employees have the opportunity to provide feedback on departmental goals, to participate on committees, to work collaboratively, and to continuously improve their professional skills. As one of Waterloo Area's Top Employers for 2017, as awarded by Toronto-based publisher Mediacorp Canada, we take pride in our employee programs, including health and wellness initiatives, charity involvement, social events and much more! To recruit the best, we offer the best. For more information on OTIP and its Group of Companies (TW, CURO), our company culture, and perks we offer, visit the 'Life at OTIP' page on our website.
- Four to six years of practical experience, including leading a team of business/ business systems analysts or leading projects that include a team of business/business systems analysts.
- Project Management and/or Business Analysis certification is considered an asset
- A post secondary degree in business, technology or a related discipline.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of situations with little or no standardization.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, SharePoint, Visio and Excel
- Experience in building and managing a team using agile management practices
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply online.
OTIP and its Group of Companies strive to create an accessible and inclusive work environment where everyone is treated with respect and dignity. Upon individual request, OTIP and its Group of Companies will endeavour to remove any barrier to the recruitment and selection processes and provide accommodations for persons with disabilities.
OTIP and its Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified individuals. We thank all applicants for showing an interest; however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
OTIP (ONTARIO TEACHERS INSURANCE PLAN)