LEONI is a strong company concentrated on the production of wires, cables and wiring systems with 69,000 employees in 31 countries around the world. We are the market leader in Europe and one of the world’s premier providers of standardized and customer-specific wiring systems for the automotive industry. We offer all the benefits of a top employer committed to further development, intercultural exchange and innovation. We are looking for people who bring commitment and a sense of team spirit to every challenge they take on. We have delivered significant growth in recent years and supply major customers in the automotive, commercial vehicle, and supplier sectors.|
** This position will require some travel to the US **
- Develop and implement changes in the NAV development and test system in collaboration with the team lead
- Work on Service and Support Requests and project demands with clarifying the solutions and issues; coordinate the implementation of the changes according to existing rules with the team lead.
- Realize tasks according to existing priorities or have external consultants realize the task after consulting a supervisor
- Provide user trainings on new operational procedures and programs based on existing or self-created documentations
- Assist in development & co-ordination of Jet Reports
- Support interface between SolidWorks, Keytech, and Navision through service and support requests
- Provide time and cost estimations of program changes
- Support in maintaining the IT-landscape with regards to software / hardware installations, upgrades, trouble-shooting
- Bachelor of Computer Science, Bachelor of Information Science Bachelor of Science economics or similar education
- Knowledge of Jet reports, database functionalities (KeyTech and others), design software (SolidWorks and others) will be an advantage
- 5 years and more of developing and implementing NAV-change requests; experience in developing business cases and internal processes involving different departments / branches, estimation of costs and resources for projects and services, understanding and communicating the impacts on changes to programs and processes.
- Working knowledge of design interfaces with NAV
- Expert for development in NA