|Address||North Vancouver, BC, Canada
|Job Offered By||Individual|
|Company||QUMA Construction Inc|
|Veteran Friendly Learn More|
QUMA Construction Inc, located in 1124 Lonsdale Avenue, North Vancouver, BC is looking for a Permanent Full Time (full-stack) Web Developer who is experienced in building dynamic websites and applications. They must have experience in building complete websites from concept to final hosting with a Canadian web service. The candidate must also be able to build an in-house Construction Management Application capable of expanding with our growth. Testing and post project support is also required.
Job Description – Terms and Conditions: (please read it carefully before applying)
• Full time position,
• Convert all psd provided into front-end development (HTML5, CSS3, JS) keeping in mind the latest web 2.0 trends,
• Back-end development (PHP (zend framework) + mysql + memcache),
• Complete testing of website and construction software (white & black box testing, cosmetic bug test, etc.),
• Ensure website is responsive (working on all devices including: mobile, tablet, PC and Mac screens). Set up Jenkins for Automatic Testing with using Capybara and Cucumber,
• Setup of full administration panel to control entire website for administrative team (Job Management, General Management, Content Management, FAQ Management, etc.),
• Setup of website administrative Emails (Admin @[url removed, login to view], support @[url removed, login to view], etc.),
• Ensure that the website is fast and user friendly. Maximize speed as much as possible to industry acceptable standards and ensure cross browser compatibility with latest stable versions of most popular web browsers (IE, safari, chrome, Firefox, opera) + all code is w3c compliant,
• Write clean, organized and authentic code. No code generation allowed,
• Ensure anti-hacking proof coding structure, database indexing, on-page optimization and [url removed, login to view] setup (Yahoo (text) & Google (xml) sitemap, optimization of html source code, etc.),
• Website is search engine crawler friendly (sitemap, h1 tag for each website, slice images to reduce loading time, etc.) and projects can be searched using Google
• Delivery of final project by direct hosting on Canadian web services servers and deploys the application and database.
• All copyrights to website will be held by us ([url removed, login to view]) owners.
• Full details will be given during job interview.
• We don’t care about time, we care of quality so please, if you are beginner programmer don’t apply.
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, communications or business or completion of a college program in computer science, graphic arts, web design or business,
• Three years of experience in the field of web developing,
• One year experience in making costruction management applications
• Highly motivated professional with strong work ethic. Good listener with ability to motivate others. Capable of setting priorities and delegating responsibilities. Fast learner able to assess situations and quickly find solutions with respect to quality standards of the company. Able to work as a team member. Able to work under pressure.
• Programmer must have good English communication skills
• The successful candidate must convert one page of psd into front-end development (html, css, js) to ensure eligibility,
Only candidates who meet these requirements will be contacted for further consideration.
All applicants to apply via email only. No walk-ins, telephone inquiries or faxes. Email address is email@example.com
Remuneration will vary with experience but wage offered is $25 per hour, 30 hours per week, 15 days payed vacation + benefits package.