|Address||1774 Lansdowne St, Peterborough, ON K9K 1R3, Canada
|Job Offered By||Individual|
|Job Type||Please Contact|
• Proactive and self-motivated
• Be able to work under pressure and multi-task while remaining professional and courteous.
• Ability to pick up new technology independently.
• Must have good organization and planning skills – capable of managing own workload.
• Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong Technical Skills & thinking
• Strong knowledge of Computers & Cellphones
• Positive attitude, punctuality, reliability and overall commitment to the growth of the business.
• Diagnose, troubleshoot and repair a variety of mobile devices and tablets
• Ensure the repair has been done correctly and the problem has been resolved.
• Strategically plan order of operations to ensure a successful repair.
• Communicate complex repairs to customers in an easy-to-understand way.
• Keep track of inventory and manage repair scheduling.
• Ensure customers have a positive experience through the repair process.
• Ability to multi-task between repairs and customer service.
• Able to interact positively with customers at the store front and over the phone.
• Minimum of 1 year cell phone repair experience preferred bit not required (including Apple and Android devices)
• Ability to repair a variety of mobile devices (i.e., iPhone, Samsung, LG, Motorola, Sony, iPads, etc.)
• Knowledge of mobile devices including manufacturers, operating systems, and network service providers.
• Dissembling technology, working with tools and have a thorough understanding of how mobile and smartphone technology works.
• Proven ability to work in a multi-tasking retail / service industry where customer care & satisfaction are the first priority.
Please apply online by sending your resume and cover letter to: