|Address||Kitchener, ON N2M5M1
Thinking of Building New or Renovating?
We Will Work With You From Concept Through to Completion.
Step #1: Develop a design and create a scope of work outlining what work needs to be done to achieve your intended wants and needs.
Step #2: Prepare budgets based off the design and scope of work.
Step #3: Go to work and complete the project and all its various stages.
Step #4: You enjoy your new home or newly renovated space.
Here is a glimpse of services provided:
• Handyman Services
• Complete Garages - custom or packages
• Decks and fences – Repairs / Rebuilds / New
• Renovations and Additions
• Complete Basement Development
• Partial construction available for those who wish to do some work themselves
• Annual Maintenance Programs
• Design work/Drawings
• Development and Permitting management
• Construction Management/Consulting
• General Contracting
• Hourly / Fixed Price / Contract Available
• Servicing the greater KW area and surrounding rural communities
Email or contact Scott for a no obligation consultation for your project today.
SE Weber & Associates
P: (226) 868-5565
• Grew up in the construction and building industry – 3rd generation
• Schooled in the construction industry in the School of Hard Knocks but formally educated at Fanshawe College (Construction Engineering Technician)
• General Contractor / Home Builder / Renovator since 1988
• Knowledge of local and national Home Building Codes
• Designed and built many custom homes both urban and rural
• Completed many renovations and additions on residential and small commercial buildings