|Address||Peterborough, ON K9J3H3
|For Sale By||Business|
North American Solar Solutions is listing the copper lugs on eBay starting from
3 June 2016.
This upon request from our Canadian customers.
Heavy Duty Tinned annealed copper lugs, provides excellent corrosion resistance and conductivity
• Can be crimped or soldered
• Wind generators
• Ground connections
• Wiring and battery applications,
• Marine environment where tinned lugs are preferred
• Amplifiers, electronics
Imperial: The stud sizes available refer to the threaded post or stud to which you are attaching so a lug indicated as 5/16 would go on a 5/16 inch stud etc.
Metric: For those needing metric conversion on common metric stud sizes you can use a 5/16 lug on M8 and a 3/8 lug will fit M10.
Wire size and lug selection:
• Gauge refers to the wire size and often referred to as AWG (pronounced gauge but refers to American Wire Gauge)
1. If you are using cheap CCA wire (copper clad aluminum) the size of that aluminum cable will be larger than copper awg size
2. NO TRACKING NUMBER FOR SMALL ORDERS UNDER 100 PIECES, PROOF OF SHIPMENT LABEL WILL BE FORWARDED
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us,