|Address||Saint Marys, ON N4X1C7
|Offered By||Registered Breeder|
- Originally from "Mad Morph Exotics" on Facebook|
- fires up a dark brown. He's a Harlequin morph
- dropped his tail recently (their tails don't grow back)
- He is a proven breeder, but I suggest not breeding him as he's not a high quality morph and he's got a small crest :) it's your choice though!
- Currently feeding on large crickets every two weeks and his main meal is CLARKS GECKO DIET
- Very calm gecko, GREAT for a first time pet! I suggest him for a little kids first reptile! He's great with my younger brothers (their ages range from 4 to 12) and he isn't jumpy!
- If you need something to keep him in temporarily, I'm willing to give you a 27qt tote setup for him with plants and clean paper towels for an extra $20! :)
If you've got any questions regarding him that I haven't mentioned, feel free to email me and I'll get back to you as soon as I can! :)
I'm trying to downsize my crested gecko collection before the snow sets in this winter :)