|Address||2069 Boulevard de Maisonneuve O, Montréal, QC H3H 1K9, Canada
- Hi! I'm currently an international student at Concordia University. I'm looking for a female roommate to sublet my room in a 3 1/2 apartment on De Maisonneuve.
- Because I'm going back to my country for this Christmas from December 14th to January 7th, I'll be subletting my room during that period. I know it's a short time, but if you're looking for a place to live temporarily in Montreal, then my place is for you.
- It's an 1-bedroom apartment. Because the room is quite large, I'm sharing it with a Chinese female roommate. So you'll be sharing it with another person who is nice person, and I think you guys will get along easily. If you don't mind, nothing else could be a problem.
- The apartment is very well-located. It's about 10 minute walk to Concordia (SGW Campus) and very closed to many grocery stores, restaurants, etc.
- The rent is $740 including everything except electricity (about $50 every 2 months). It will be divided by two of us, so the total rent is average of $390.
- And of course everything is already furnished and waiting for you to move in.
- If you're interested, please contact me with the following email for visit: email@example.com