|Address||110 Collingwood St, Kingston, ON K7L 3X5, Canada
Looking for one Queens student (undergrads and grads are all welcomed) to takeover my lease for winter term in 110 Collingwood Street, the lease can start from December 1st!
it's a six people's house, newly renovated ( heating system, conduits etc)
- great location: within 5 minutes to Queens University, 3 minutes walk to Goodes Hall & Stauffer Library, 10 minutes walking distance to Kingston Downtown&Metro supermarket
- the room is on second floor, will come fully furnished (Desk, chair, dresser, Queens bed and mattress, cloth rack, book case)
- free laundry inside (washer&dryer)
- parking available
- 2 large bathrooms, one upstairs one downstairs
- spacious living room, dining room
- large fridge, oven, microwave
- housemates are super nice and clean! All are Queens students, in engineering and arts & science
- no gender limits, all guys and girls are welcomed!
Message me if you interest! You can book a time to check out the house. The room's available right now, you can move in whenever you like