|Address||Peterborough, ON K9J
**Mature Working Tenants or Students wanted - Rent Reduction for 1-year lease**
One large room (furnished) in a spacious house located in the Old West End/Avenues near downtown is available for rent on Dec. 1st.
• Available for $475 all inclusive. Will reduce rent if tenant willing to assist with gardening and other household tasks.
• Longer term tenant (e.g. one year lease) will be provided with a reduced monthly rate.
• The house has 4 rooms and one is available. There are 2 shared kitchens and 2 bathrooms available for use by the tenants. Currently some rooms are furnished with beds, desks, etc. and others are not. Some of the furniture can be used or stored.
• High speed wireless internet, laundry machines, kitchen wares and dishes, heat and hydro are all included.
• There are a number of parking spaces and storage space is available.
• City Bus stop on Charlotte is across the street and the house (near Park and Charlotte) is close to all amenities. 10 minute walk to downtown. Minutes away from Trent Express and Charlotte Pantry. Walking distance to the main Bus Terminal.
• This solid brick house was built in 1905 and has loads of character. There is a large deck at the entrance of the house (with a BBQ) and a second smaller porch fronting on Charlotte.
We require first and last months' rent. We are looking for professional or employed persons or college or university students. Quiet and clean tenants are preferred.
No pets. No smoking in the units or house. Additional photos are available on request. Please e-mail us with your questions and we will respond.