|Address||Windsor, ON N9A4G9
We are looking for a (possibly two) roommate(s) in our three-bedroom Walkerville home.
We’re a married couple in our mid-twenties who work full time. Non-smokers with no pets, though we dog sit from time to time. We enjoy music, food, Netflix, board games, walks, taking advantage of neighbourhood events, bike riding, wine, movies, complaining about how cold it is outside as if this doesn’t happen every year, and good conversation.
The house is located just a block off Ottawa Street and very close to Erie Street. Lanspeary park and Willistead are both easy walking distance. The riverfront as well as all the trendiness Walkerville has to offer is an easy bike ride away. We’re also only a couple blocks from two bus routes and street parking is available if you drive. The spacious main floor showcases beautiful, original oak trim and floors throughout a living room, dining room, kitchen and sun room/office space. We have a large desk in the sun room with views onlooking the boulevard; perfect for someone in school to use as their study space. Currently, it’s home to our mini library and scrapbooking station. Upstairs, we have three bedrooms (the one immediately available having the biggest closet) and a shared bathroom.
We are open minded, anti-prejudice, down to earth people. We hope you’re the same and that:
• You’re someone in their twenties to early-forties.
• You’re not obnoxious.
• You’re respectful of other people, their space and property.
• You work full-time or are in school.
• You’re at least somewhat friendly and socially adept.
• Your idea of cleaning is more than washing a dish and putting your garbage in the can. You’re willing to help sweep, vacuum, and scrub the surfaces, appliances, and furniture we all share.
• If you smoke, you don’t mind keeping smoking outdoors 99.9 per cent of the time because you understand that houses are better when they smell like baked goods.
Rent is $500/month all-inclusive (utilities and internet) and due the first of every month. We prefer your last month’s deposit up front, but are okay doing installments for the right person. The house is large, well-insulated, and includes a washer and dryer in the basement. The yard, patio, and living area are all shared and fully furnished. Due to allergies, we ask that you do not have pets or plans to get any.
We’re looking for someone interested in a long term living arrangement so finding a great fit in personality is important to us. If you think this sounds like the place for you, please shoot us an email with a little bit about yourself and preferred means of contact.