|Address||Outlook, SK S0L2N0
|For Sale By||Owner|
If you want your own year round lot to park your trailer so that you can maximize your time spent at the lake in the summer, then this is for you! Beautiful trailer located at Hitchcock Hideaway on Lake Diefenbaker about 1.5hrs out of Saskatoon. The water is amazing with world class fishing, boating and there's a shallow beach area for kids to swim. It's a smaller community - safe for kids & fun for adults!
This travel trailer is a 2014 Salem Hemisphere 300BH. It is 37.5 feet long and has 3 slide outs. The trailer is parked on a fully serviced 50 by 100 foot leased lot. There is a green space behind the lot, as well as a green space with a park in front of the lot. There is lots of room to park a boat and vehicles. The service feeding the trailer has a 50 amp and a 30 amp receptacle.
The trailer itself has been immaculately maintained and features an outside kitchen with fridge, sink, and cabinet space, an outside shower, one bathroom with a full size shower, a master bedroom and a bunk house. The bunk house features 2 upper bunk beds, a couch that converts to a double bed, and an entertainment centre. In total, 10 people can sleep in the trailer. Outside there is an 8 by 8 new shed, 12 by 24 new deck with stairs, and a new fence. Central vac, remote control awning, and air conditioning are some of the luxuries that make your stays in this trailer easy and enjoyable.
The trailer was purchased brand new, has only ever been pulled once from the dealership to its current location. It was parked on this lot in July, 2014 and hasn’t moved since. The lot is a 5 year lease with 3 seasons remaining.
If you have never been to or heard of Hitchcock’s Hideaway, then you must come and see it to appreciate just how perfect it is. The beach is beautiful and quiet, there are 2 parks for the kids, and the community of people are welcoming and wonderful. It is a closed resort, so the only people there are the people that lease a spot at the Hideaway, which makes it a private, quiet, and relaxing beach resort.
Although this is a travel trailer, it feels like you own your very own cabin at the lake!
There are many benefits to buying this trailer and lot that is already established, as opposed to starting your own:
- this lot is bigger than other available ones
- the trailer is immaculate, which means you get a brand new condition trailer for the price of a used one. Depreciation – it works in your favour, not ours
- all the work has already been done for you, for less money than you would pay to do it yourself and start from scratch. the deck, fence and shed are built, and the trailer is move in ready.
- the trees are more established on this lot
- the grass is grown, so there’s no mud being tracked in
- you save $2500 on your first year’s lease payment because this is an existing lease not a new one