|Address||Colborne, ON K0K1S0
|For Sale By||Owner|
Racing options galore on this very fast, club champion 1985 Aloha 27 sailing vessel lying in drydock Colborne On. The wide decks and stable nature of this vessel provide safety and ease of movement. Original Owner
Features & Inventory:
• Double reefed Main Sail, 100% #3 with reefing lines to convert to storm jib, 150% Genoa, Custom DRS in sock – valued at $2,000 plus, Spinnaker/Whisker pole and rigging for DRS, Spare: brand new set of rigging, Lazy Jacks
• Depth sounder, VSH radio, AC/DC Power
• Oversized Bruce anchor, 150ft anchor rode with 20ft chain, plus anchor roller. Suitable for boat twice the weight.
• All safety equipment plus extra, Lightning proofed
• 27 foot, 8.2’ beam, 5200 lbs., white fibreglass dark blue trim, fractional rig, 5’10” head room, New Head and battery.
• Two double births plus small single, Custom Cockpit cushions, Boom tent, Force 10 stainless steel BBQ, Front hatch Air Scope