Company Overview: ADT is a leading provider of security and automation solutions for homes and businesses in the United States and Canada. ADT&'s broad and pioneering set of products and services, including ADT Pulse® interactive home and business solutions, and health services, meet a range of customer needs for today&'s active and increasingly mobile lifestyles. Headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida, ADT helps provide peace of mind to nearly seven million customers, and it employs approximately 17,500 people at 200 locations. More information is available at www.adt.com. Position Summary: This person is the ADT "brand steward", charged with telling the ADT story and clearly demonstrating that ADT is the leading electronic security provider. Business Account Executives will focus on creating incremental market share by selling enhanced ADT products and services to new and existing commercial customers. Candidates will be responsible for having a strong understanding of the unique needs and demands of the commercial security market place. Duties and Responsibilities: |
- Adhere to current ADT policies, procedures, products, programs and services.
- ADT&'s primary strategy is to increase annual recurring revenue by selling multiple products to each customer with an emphasis on installation revenue generation and a focus on high quality customer interactions during the sales process.
- Process sales orders and complete all necessary paperwork in accordance with approved procedures
- Develop, update and maintain customer accounts using Salesforce as CRM
- The Business Account Executive is responsible for promoting and selling ADT services and technology to commercial customers within an assigned territory, leveraging relationships, and closing new business for ADT and ensuring customer retention.
- The Business Account Executive is responsible for securing profitable sales and upgrades to new and existing ADT Commercial customers while maximizing customer satisfaction and retention by initiating post installation follow-ups.
- This rep will also have a commanding knowledge of our product line, as well as that of our services. It is the responsibility of the Business Account Executive to follow up with the customer post installation as well as initiating contact 24 hours prior to installation to address any potential discrepancies and to ensure 100% customer satisfaction.
- Assume account management responsibility including the provision and coordination of services (installation, customer training, etc.) to ensure complete customer satisfaction.
- Maintain customer retention by affirming customer satisfaction after the completion of both 6 and 12 months of service.
- College diploma preferred
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum of 2 years' experience as a successful commercial sales representative in the security, technology, or other related sales industries, showing consistent ability to achieve and exceed sales quota. This includes demonstrated ability of forecasting, funnel management and prospecting
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Exceptional commercial sales presentation skills with demonstrated sales techniques
- Strong work ethic, with ability to self-manage daily work schedule and performance, with limited supervision
- Possess comprehensive knowledge of approved commercial products and services and have the ability to educate the customer on the appropriate solutions for their business
- Price and quote fire alarm systems for takeover and retrofit
- IT/IP networking experience is a definite asset
- Work with customer throughout the entire sales process to answer questions and help work any issues that arise
- Ability to read and understand blue prints, architectural, mechanical and electrical drawings and documents
- Candidate must be able to explain product features and benefits
- Customer focused
- Effective time management and project management skills
- Demonstrated leadership and proven negotiation skills and sales achievements.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as understanding margin DOA guidelines and creating cost + plus quotes
- Proven track record of consistently exceeding quota
- Ability to travel within sales territory
All internal ADT employees applying for this position are required to notify their current Manager that they are applying for the position. ADT Security Services Canada, Inc. provides equal access to employment opportunities for all applicants and employees in accordance with applicable federal and provincial laws, without regard to race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, family status or disability or any other characteristic protected by provincial or federal law. ADT Security Services Canada, Inc. is committed to treating all people in a way that allows them to maintain their dignity and independence. We believe in integration and equal opportunity. Accommodations are available upon request for all applicants with a disability throughout the recruitment process. Please contact Human Resources at email@example.com you require accommodation. We will work with all applicants to accommodate their individual accessibility needs.
- Valid driver&'s license and clear driving record
- Ability to work a fulltime schedule
- Abilities for local travel & nights and weekends to accommodate the business needs of the customer
ADT CANADA INC.