- On Kijiji since July 2016
- View poster's other Ads : Adzuna
|Address||, Cambridge, ON,
|Job Offered By||Professional Employer|
|Company||SERVICE EXPERTS HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING|
At Boehmers/Cronin Emery Heating & Air Conditioning we believe in doing what’s right for our customers and our employees. We offer the stability of working for a national industry leader but we also treat our people like family. Our team is made up of the very best, and we provide ongoing training, support, and opportunities for unlimited professional growth.|
Residential Sales Professional
Did you know that the residential home comfort industry is a multibillion dollar industry in North America and Service Experts is proud to be part of this industry specializing in residential heating and cooling? We are an established Heating & Air Conditioning company looking to provide you with an opportunity to be part of this lucrative business and we require more full-time Residential Sales Consultants.
What Service Experts will offer you:
• Structured new hire training program paid for up-to 10 weeks and ongoing coaching and mentoring
• A company vehicle and a gas card
• A highly competitive compensation and benefits plan including medical and dental coverage, life insurance, and disability insurance
• Achievable monthly and annual sales incentive bonuses with unlimited earning potential
• Top performers can earn $80,000 per year or more (attractive 100% commission compensation package)
• A successful career with an international company
• Flexible schedule to meet your individual needs
• Knowledge of heating and cooling equipment not required
• Following-up on sales leads, referrals, and initiating calls to generate sales
• Scheduling sales appointments to conduct home assessments and consulting with home owners regarding the comfort and energy efficiency in their home
• Preparing recommendations and pricing, presenting proposals, negotiating, and closing sales
• Delivering sales presentations on residential HVAC products and services
• Adhering to current Service Experts policies, procedures, programs, and services
To be successful in this role, candidates must:
• Have previous sales experience - previous in-home sales experience a definite asset
• Have a valid driver&'s license with a clean driving record
• Have a minimum of high school education; post-secondary education is an asset
• Be customer service oriented with strong presentation and communication skills
• Have excellent time management and planning skills
• Be available to work nights and weekends to accommodate our customers’ needs
• Be highly ambitious, results-oriented, and self-motivated
All employees must be able to pass our criminal background check and driving record check.
We are proud to offer competitive benefits which include medical benefits, dental benefits, short-term and long-term disability benefits, world-class training, and long-term career opportunities.
Join the team of Experts and realize your full potential.
Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning, is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Service Experts is committed to an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment process. We will accommodate the needs of applicants under the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) throughout the recruitment process. If you require an accommodation, please contact the Human Resources Department and we will work with you to meet your needs.
SERVICE EXPERTS HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING