|Address||Plattsville, ON N0J1S0
|Job Offered By||Individual|
|Company||KR Communications Ltd.|
KR Communications Ltd. is recognized as a reliable source for sales and service of state-of-the-art monitor and control systems for Emergency Call/Nurse Call, wandering resident protection, public address, intercom, sound, door access, security, CCTV, telephone and data systems. With continued growth in the “systems” area over the last 25 years, we are relied upon for seamless integration and interfacing.
KR Communications Ltd. takes pride with our wide variety installations and services provided to our customers who include hospitals, retirement and long term care homes in Ontario.
KR Communications Ltd. is looking to hire an experienced sales executive who will report to the current sales manager. We are looking for someone with proven sales and closing skills as well as knowledge of the healthcare industry, construction tenders and specifically Division 16.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Maintain strong business relationships with all new/existing clients to optimize customer satisfaction and repeat sales opportunities
• Display efficiency in gathering market and customer info to enable negotiations regarding variations in prices, delivery and customer specifications
• Stay current with updates or new technology associated with company product platform
• Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications;
• Perform project estimations according to specifications and invitations to bid
• Ensure project profitability
• Perform various follow-ups: invitation to bid, product demonstrations, start-up of a project, implementation phase, closure of the project and customer satisfaction
• Prospecting new business
• Participate in trade shows, industry meetings and seminars
• Travel throughout Ontario
Skills and Qualifications:
• Proven ability in finding and closing sales above $100K
• Customer oriented individual with exceptional presentation skills and can engage at all levels of customer sites
• Show initiative and work efficiently without direct supervision
• Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
• Fluent English is required (spoken & written)
• Experience in Word, Excel and Power point
• Clean drivers abstract and valid driver’s license
• Ability to travel to the US for seminars, training and sales conventions
• A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in sales/representation preferably in the healthcare or construction industry or electronic equipment.
Please forward your resume with cover letter and references. No phone calls please.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates to be interviewed will be contacted.