Talentcor Edmonton, is recruiting for a Business Development Consultant for one of our Fortune 500 clients, a leading supplier in document solutions. Our client is an international leader with a presence worldwide. They are seeking an energetic, driven and self-motivated sales professional to join their Edmonton office.|
The Business Development Consultant is a product expert. This individual will have a list of existing business accounts and will prospect for new accounts. The main goal is grow sales revenue within the assigned account base and drive new market share.
- New business prospecting and development;
- Maintain and grow existing accounts;
- Meet or exceed revenue and gross profit expectations;
- Attend training and workshops to grow product knowledge and stay abreast of company products and services;
- Establish relationships with clients;
- Continuous professional development.
- College Diploma or University Degree;
- Minimum 3-5 years of direct B2B sales; industry selling experience is preferred;
- Strong negotiating skills;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Excellent organizational and project management skills;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Must have a valid driver&'s license and reliable transportation.
Please submit your resume to Nachelle Zwart at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Talentcor would like to thank all candidates for their interest in this opportunity. Due to the volume of resumes we receive we may only be able to respond directly to those candidates being selected for an interview.
We encourage you to visit www.talentcor.com regularly as new and exciting employment opportunities become available daily!
Talent at work.