- On Kijiji since October 2014
- View poster's other Ads
|Address||Edmonton, AB T5T3J7
|Job Offered By||Professional Employer|
|Veteran Friendly Learn More|
If you love health and fitness we want to hear from you! Join our women's only fitness environment.
Be a part of the team at our spectacular and newly renovated West Edmonton Mall club!
A Fitness Consultant will enroll new members, starting their journey towards living a more healthy and active lifestyle.
2052 West Edmonton Mall
- You will be active on the phone making 100+ phone calls a day to book guests.
- Prospect daily for new contacts to bring into the club over the phone and in person.
- Build relationships with your new members and existing members, which will lead to referral opportunities.
- Assist new members in becoming integrated into their membership.
- Follow up with your new members to ensure they are using their membership.
- Participate in a variety of community events in order to develop leads for the club.
What you also need to know
- Full time
- In the hospitality industry you work evenings and weekends and will work a 12 hour shift at month-end.
- Be comfortable contacting prospective members over the phone.
- Be resilient, ability to accept "no" to move forward and celebrate the "yes".
- Able to help people through their challenges and obstacles.
- Stay focused on your daily, weekly, and monthly goals.
- Competitive commission-based income.
- Health, Dental, Paramedical (Massage, Chiropractor, etc.) for full-time employees after 6 months.
- Complimentary gym membership for yourself and a friend or family member.
- Career advancement opportunities.
- Community involvement and philanthropy.
- Fitness Consultants are able to participate in a number of contests throughout the year. Incentives can include weekend getaways and trips to conferences or even Mexico.
About Spa Lady
Spa Lady strives to provide an exceptional fitness experience for its members and provides Albertans a great place to build their career. As part of the Spa Lady team, you’ll have the opportunity to make a real difference in people’s lives every day. At the same time, you’ll be part of a passionate group of fitness leaders who know what it takes to succeed, and continue to shape the future of the fitness industry.
We thank all applicants, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.