- On Kijiji since October 2014
- View poster's other Ads : Home Depot Canada
|Address||, Kingston, ON,
|Job Offered By||Professional Employer|
|Company||Home Depot Canada|
The kind of orange we’re looking for will possess:
- Make customers number one priority with every interaction, in person or over the phone by follow the Customer FIRST model.
- Provide friendly and courteous customer service by responding to customer inquiries regarding store layout, location of merchandise and services provided in store Keep customers informed regarding the life cycle of an order. This includes modifications or concerns and also ensuring that customers with installation projects are aware of the “Terms and Conditions”.
- Assist customers with credit card application and inquiry processes.
- Follow the customer escalations process with installation services to resolve issues that arise during order life cycle. Proactively identify customers who need help, and escalate customer complaints or concerns to the Department Supervisor (DS), Operations Assistant Store Manager (OPS ASM), Specialty Assistant Store Manager (SASM), MOD, Store Manager (SM) or District Services Manager (DSM) as required. This may include contacting the DSM to arrange a site visit (if necessary) to assess/validate rework requirement.
- Manage and complete all order follow up dashboard tasks using COM.
- Follow up with the Project Support Centre, vendors and/or service providers as required to assist customers.
- Drive Sales - Assist with building quotes that require use of design systems including but not limited to 20/20, myCD etc. Demonstrate ability to sell any order type and close the sale.
- Drive leads and measures in store and follow up on overdue Install (I) and Furnish & Install (F&I) leads in the Lead Management system.
- Ensure in-stock items for installation orders are pulled and organized, and coordinate delivery of materials and merchandise to the customer’s job site.
- Schedule/prioritize all deliveries for the store and communicate availability and/or limitations to fellow associates so that the best possible service is maintained by setting realistic expectations.
- Check and confirm special orders received in the store, including processing changes and cancellations.
- Process special order changes and reschedule pick up appointments when customers reach out to the store.
- Process refunds and reorders for special order reworks, and chargebacks on install reworks and assist with RTV process including reconciling chargebacks.
- Work with specialty sales associates to provide coaching and additional training as a follow up to COM variances.
- Cashier trained – accurately collects cash, cheque or charge payments from customers. Scans merchandise and operates Point of Sale systems. Processes customer returns.
- All other duties as assigned by store management.
Minimum Qualifications, General Skills and Knowledge
· Must meet minimum time in position requirements and Performance Management code of "V2" (Valued Associate - Well Positioned)· The knowledge, skills and abilities, typically acquired through the completion of a high school diploma and/or GED.· Strong problem solving and analytical skills and the ability to work independently· Must enjoy interacting with customers, associates and vendors to be able to deal effectively with conflict· Strong organizational and time management skills and ability to manage numerous projects simultaneously· PC skills in Word, Excel & PowerPoint required· Experience in SAP – Score platform preferred· Excellent verbal and written communication skills· Ability to work a flexible schedule including evenings and weekends
Home Depot Canada