|Address||250 Royal Oak Rd, Cambridge, ON N3E 0A4, Canada
|Job Offered By||Professional Employer|
|Company||Trade-Mark Industrial Inc.|
Our Repair and Sales Group for the electric motor and pump and gear reducer, respond to your challenges by providing a consistent, platinum level service. These attributes, accompanied by our cutting edge knowledge, advanced tools and equipment, and large inventory investment, enhance our ability to serve a range of sectors including: industrial, commercial, institutional, agricultural, aggregate, HVAC and original equipment manufacturers.
Our 27,000 square foot Electric Motor Repair Shop is equipped with all the necessary tools and latest equipment to complete your rewinding, testing, mechanical repair and machining requirements, safely and within your budget and schedule.
In addition to electric motors, Trade-Mark repairs and sells pumps, gear boxes and related components.
We carry an extensive inventory of motors and parts (one of the largest in Ontario), which enables us to provide a dependable, hassle-free experience, 24/7 emergency services, and only the best in customer service.
We are committed to customer service and satisfaction
This role will include all aspects of in house sales and customer service in the Motor Shop, as well as administrating the flow and management of parts and inventory.
• Serve and assist customers at counter & by phone.
• Respond to sales inquiries from outside sales people and customers.
• Provide technical information as required.
• Purchasing of stock and job materials.
• Receiving goods in inventory (both physical and in the system).
• Inventory management, cycle counts and year-end counts.
• Packing slip preparation for deliveries.
• Prepare quotations and maintain central files.
• Sourcing materials and parts for quotations.
• Establish and maintain client pricing files.
• Communicate account processing with main office.
• Various administrative duties.
• To be results driven and accountable to yourself and your co-workers.
• Attend safety, training, strategy and other meetings as required.
• Other tasks as required.
Skills and Experience
• 2 year’s experience in a similar role preferred.
• Experience with electrical motors, industrial electronics, industrial equipment, pumps and gearing.
• Sales training and exceptional customer service skills.
• Proficient in use of accounting and inventory software.
A competitive wage package with bonus, full benefits and pension program will be offered based on applicant experience.
The successful candidate will have the ability to work and grow in a fast paced friendly environment.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No agencies