|Address||55 Erb St E, Waterloo, ON N2J 1L7, Canada
|Job Offered By||Professional Employer|
|Company||Dana Shortt Gourmet + Gifts|
Dana Shortt Gourmet and Gifts is currently seeking Part-Time Sales Associates. This is an excellent opportunity to join a reputable, growing company. We are seeking service oriented individuals who enjoy interacting with customers. Our Sales Associates work at a quick pace, have a positive attitude and enjoy active selling.
The successful candidates will work 2-4 shifts per week including a mixture of opening and closing shifts, Monday to Saturday, and Sundays in the month of December.
Your key accountabilities include:
• Providing a high standard of customer service in order to consistently exceed customer expectations.
• Providing information and suggestions to customers to assist them with their purchasing decisions.
• Opening and closing duties. (Key Holder)
• Answering the telephone and responding to customer’s questions and requests.
• Light housekeeping duties associated with keeping a neat and clean sales area.
• Assisting with inventory related duties, i.e. facing shelves and freezers, receiving orders, and bottling oils and vinegars.
• Must have good communication skills, both written and verbal
• Must be comfortable working independently with minimal supervision
• Previous POS experience is an asset. Accuracy and attention to detail are essential to the successful performance of the job.