As a Sales Manager, you are responsible for managing a team of Sales Representatives; achieve branch revenue, profitability and unit targets; provide account management services and assist Sales Representatives with their efforts of promoting sales, increasing market share by introducing company products as business solutions.
- Coach, mentor and assist in the training and development of Sales Representatives to support them in achieving their business and personal growth objectives.
- Managing a team of Sales Representatives to achieve monthly and annual sales quotas, complete assignments using established guidelines, procedures, and policies.
- Attending training and associated workshops to increase product knowledge and to stay abreast of company products and pricing as well as familiarity with competitor products and pricing.
- Participating in trade shows, technology showcases and product demonstrations, promoting company image and products.
- Strong selling skills, with exceptional analytical, organizational, and communication abilities to work within a professional, team-oriented environment.
- Meet or exceed an assigned sales quota
- College or university degree, or equivalent experience in a related field
- 5 or more years of successful business-to-business selling experience within the office product industry
- 2 or more year&'s management experience with a focus on motivating and coaching teams
- Superior knowledge of sales techniques including cold-calling, networking, lead generation, all with the ability to capture and close the deal.
- Proven sales ability in a commercial and key account environment
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal), with proven ability to express complex ideas in a simplified logical manner
- Strong public presentation and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Strong proficiency in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Lotus Notes
- Exhibit strong business acumen, customer focus and a demonstrated balanced approach to decision making (company, client & employee interests)
- Thinks strategically, outline a course of action, and analyze potential outcomes and anticipate pitfalls
- Self starter, action oriented, effective use of consulting skills
- Team builder who is committed to a team approach and the development of talent, who demonstrates effective leadership skills by leading through example
- Maintaining effectiveness in varying environments with different tasks, responsibilities, and role
- Requires a valid driver&'s license and reliable transportation required (and auto insurance coverage per Ricoh&'s policy)
- Travel locally to client locations
ABOUT RICOH CANADA:
Ricoh Canada Inc. is a leading provider of document solutions. Ricoh&'s fully integrated hardware and software products help businesses share information efficiently and effectively by enabling customers to control the input, management and output of documents. Ricoh Canada Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Ricoh Americas Corporation with its head office located in Toronto, employing over 2,100 employees nation-wide.
Ricoh is a fantastic place to work, it offers flexible work schedules, career advancement opportunities and competitive compensation plans. As a Ricoh employee you'll receive a competitive base salary and commissions, full medical and dental plan, a group RRSP matching plan, education assistance allowance, robust internal training courses, general health wellness programs, and exclusive employee discounts including gym memberships, car dealerships and computers! At Ricoh we focus on creating a great environment to work, we always have fun contests and community fund raising events all year round!
RICOH CANADA INC