|Address||London, ON N5Z3L3
|Job Offered By||Individual|
• Assist showroom customers in the selection of products
• Sell to potential customers
• Acquire a high level of product knowledge about the company's products and be able to effectively respond to inquiries.
• Maintain the showroom work area in an organized and cleaned manner that is conducive to sales and service.
• Provide support to other sales reps and showroom manager in the performance of their duties.
• Keep store clean and organized
• Help with loading and moving products
• Call Contractors/skill trade persons to tell them about sales/promotions. If required, go out to see them face to face.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Team player with commitment to company values
• Ability to perform and understand basic math and written procedures
• Sales experience in the building materials, floor coverings, construction, or remodeling industries is preferred.
• Training on Product is provided.
• Knowledge of Basic computer and Microsoft Office programs like Excel and Word.
Pay: - minimum wages
This is Part time position- 1-2 days/week to start with and on call if needed.
Send resume to email@example.com or reply to this ad