We are always looking for passionate and energetic individuals who share our values to join our friendly in-store family. Carter&'s offers a fun, unique, team environment with comprehensive, ongoing training and great advancement opportunities.|
We currently have an opportunity in our store in Oakville, Ontario.
As an Assistant Store Manager you will be responsible for:
- Providing exceptional customer service and shopping experience for our customers; being a strong brand ambassador through knowledge and understanding of our products
- Working in partnership with the Store Manager to help meet and exceed all company set sales and operational goals
- Driving sales through leadership and coaching on the sales floor
- Assisting the Store Manager in hiring, training & development and performance management of our team members
- Assisting the Store Manager in all merchandising, marketing and visual presentation aspects of the store
- Managing the operations of the store in the absence of the Store Manager
- Store opening and closing procedures
- Receiving and processing company product
- Creating an environment where fun and winning is paramount
- Maintaining a safe and clean store environment for our team members and customers
- Ensuring the compliance of all company and store policies and procedures
Experience and Skills
- 2+ years' retail management experience
- High energy, enthusiastic team player with a proven dedication to customer service
- Interest in growing your career into a management role
- A history of meeting and/or exceeding both personal and store Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal and customer service skills
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Working knowledge of computers
- Effective communication skills
- Flexible retail availability including evenings and weekends
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs.
- Comfortable with the use of ladders
- Capacity to stand for long periods
To join our winning team and become a valuable member of our organization submit your resume to:
Please include "Oakville 017" for which you are applying in the subject line of your email.
Carter’s | OshKosh is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all interested and qualified candidates to apply. Should you require any type of accommodation, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
CARTER'S INC CANADA