Incorporated in 1990, Ni-Met, an organization built on a rock hard foundation of trust and goodwill, has set a phenomenal track record, meeting the perpetual challenges of international demand for quality resources.
Over the years, with resourceful planning, the company has built a network of strategically located offices and associates creating a strong alliance with international producers, traders and end users catering to diverse industries like steel and alloy steel, non-ferrous metals and plastics.
- Develop policies and administer programs to promote industrial and commercial business investment in urban and rural areas
- Conduct social or economic surveys on local, regional or national areas to assess development potential and future trends
- Plan development projects and co-ordinate activities with representatives of a wide variety of industrial and commercial enterprises, community and business associations and government agencies
- Assess business opportunities and develop strategies to attract venture capital
- Respond to enquiries from members of the business community and general public concerning development opportunities
- Review and evaluate commercial or industrial development proposals and provide advice on procedures and requirements for government approval
- Conduct surveys and analyze data on the buying habits and preferences of wholesale or retail consumers
- Evaluate customer service and store environments
- Conduct comparative research on marketing strategies for industrial and commercial products
- Develop social and economic profiles of urban and rural areas to encourage industrial and commercial investment and development.
- Plan and develop E-commerce strategies
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or a related field;
- Minimum of five (5) years of business development experience in the aluminum/metals industry; Previous experience in sales and marketing is a strong asset;
- Experience with sales in the Middle East and North American aluminum industries;
- Knowledgeable of liquid metals, billets and extrusion making process;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Possess excellent time management skills, and be flexible to work long and odd hours if and when required for international communication calls/meetings/etc;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and the Internet; and
- May be required to travel internationally for seminars, conferences and tradeshows to promote products and secure new customers.
Salary: $68,000-80,000 CAD, 40 hours per week; 10 days of vacation. Health and Dental insurance provided. May be eligible for salary increases and/or bonuses according to company policies.
Business & Work Location: 2939 Portland Drive, Suite 300, Oakville, Ontario, L6H 5S4
Please contact Sudha Sharma at firstname.lastname@example.org with any comments or questions.
Ni Met Metals Inc.