- On Kijiji since April 2009
- View poster's other Ads
|Address||McCloskey Rd, Peterborough, ON K9J 6X8, Canada
|Job Offered By||Professional Employer|
Job Title: Service Technician/ Sales Support
Department: Service Department
Reports to: Service Manager
Date Prepared: November 2016
McCloskey International leads the screening and crushing industry with a complete line of equipment including: cone, jaw and impact crushers, vibrating screeners, trommels and stacking conveyors. Our line is used in a wide range of industries which include aggregates, landscaping, infrastructure and road building, construction and demolition, mining, waste management and recycling.
The Service Technician/ Sales Support repairs, troubleshoots, adjusts, overhauls and maintains McCloskey International; as well as supports the sales team in the selling of McCloskey International equipment.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Ensure the proper operation of all McCloskey International equipment;
• Support customers to achieve the maximum productivity for their equipment;
• Adjust equipment and repair or replace defective parts, components or systems, using hand and power tools;
• Test repaired equipment for proper performance and to ensure that work meets customer's specifications;
• Respond to emergencies or breakdowns to troubleshoot and complete any repairs or installations needed;
• Present themselves professionally, as the face of the company;
• Ability to work confidently with hydraulics, electrics, fault finding and diagnostics;
• Ability to modify equipment customized to suit the customer’s needs;
• Provide machine training to McCloskey International equipment users;
• Operate different hand tools, power tools and welding equipment;
• Present machine demonstrations to potential customers;
• Work with potential customers to find which machine would suit their needs;
• Observe all legislated H&S regulations (including OHSA & WSIB) as well as established workplace safety procedures.
• Must be able to work in a fast paced, quality-production environment;
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, assembly, operating and maintenance instructions, blueprints, technical drawings and procedural manuals;
• Outstanding communication (oral/written) skills required;
• Strong team building skills;
• Strong mathematical and mechanical skills required;
• Experience in sales;
• Willing to work flexible hours;
• Willing to travel;
• Ability to multi-task projects and meet production deadlines;
• Must provide certain trade tools;
• Must have reliable transportation.
• 2 years previous experience in a similar position;
• Valid passport;
• A valid driver's license and clean driving abstract is a requirement for this position;
• Ability to travel to different countries when needed.