- On Kijiji since April 2009
- View poster's other Ads
|Address||McCloskey Rd, Peterborough, ON K9J 6X8, Canada
|Job Offered By||Professional Employer|
Job Title: Service Technician
Department: Service Department
Reports to: Service Manager
Date Prepared: November 2016
McCloskey International leads the screening and crushing industry with a complete line of equipment including: cone, jaw and impact crushers, vibrating screeners, trommels and stacking conveyors. Our line is used in a wide range of industries which include aggregates, landscaping, infrastructure and road building, construction and demolition, mining, waste management and recycling.
The Service Technician repairs, troubleshoots, adjusts, overhauls and maintains McCloskey International.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Ensure the proper operation of all McCloskey International equipment;
• Support customers to achieve the maximum productivity for their equipment;
• Adjust equipment and repair or replace defective parts, components or systems, using hand and power tools;
• Test repaired equipment for proper performance and to ensure that work meets customer's specifications;
• Respond to emergencies or breakdowns to troubleshoot and complete any repairs or installations needed;
• Present themselves professionally, as the face of the company;
• Ability to work confidently with hydraulics, electrics, fault finding and diagnostics;
• Ability to modify equipment customized to suit the customer’s needs;
• Provide machine training to McCloskey International equipment users;
• Operate different hand tools, power tools and welding equipment;
• Present machine demonstrations to potential customers;
• Work with potential customers to find which machine would suit their needs;
• Observe all legislated H&S regulations (including OHSA & WSIB) as well as established workplace safety procedures.
• Must be able to work in a fast paced, quality-production environment;
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, assembly, operating and maintenance instructions, blueprints, technical drawings and procedural manuals;
• Outstanding communication (oral/written) skills required;
• Strong team building skills;
• Strong mathematical and mechanical skills required;
• Experience in sales;
• Willing to work flexible hours;
• Willing to travel;
• Ability to multi-task projects and meet production deadlines;
• Must provide certain trade tools;
• Must have reliable transportation.
• 2 years previous experience in a similar position;
• Valid passport;
• A valid driver's license and clean driving abstract is a requirement for this position;
• Ability to travel to different countries when needed.