- On Kijiji since March 2010
- View poster's other Ads
|Address||Regina, SK S4N6A8
|Job Offered By||Professional Employer|
|Company||Daytona Homes Master Builder|
Since 1993, Daytona Homes Master Builder has been dedicated to building single and multi-family homes while providing first class customer service, superior craftsmanship and exceptional quality. With operations in Lethbridge, Edmonton, Regina, Saskatoon, Winnipeg and Grande Prairie, Daytona Homes offers excellent growth and earning potential and with our corporate philosophy of “Work Hard Play Hard”, you know you are going to have fun coming to work!
Are you a self-motivated, enthusiastic team player looking for a new challenge? If so, we have the job for you! Based out of our Regina office, and reporting to the Community Manager, the Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for building the Daytona brand in Winnipeg, Regina and Saskatoon through effective signage, interactive sales centers and engaging customer events.
• Build community engagement by:
o Nurturing relationships with community influencers;
o Coordinating and executing exceptional events that showcase our commitment to the community;
o Creating, innovative proposals for all events, including timelines, budgets and staffing resources;
o Connecting with media outlets to ensure adequate coverage of community events and initiatives;
o Drive charity and sponsorship initiatives that align with our internal goals;
• Lead customer service initiatives and ensure alignment of all divisions in regards to the customer loyalty program;
• Leading media campaigns to ensure appropriate exposure that targets our purchaser demographic. Measure campaigns for effectiveness;
• Promote and evangelize community activities internally;
• Complete housing award submissions for Winnipeg, Saskatoon and Regina divisions;
• Coordinate all signage in each center that is in line with the Daytona branding guidelines. This includes design, materials, placements and ordering;
• Communicate with numerous parties (construction managers, developers, other builders, etc) to compile and monitor signage plans for all communities.
• Source companies for the production and distribution (weekly signs) of all signage, performing pricing and service comparisons on a quarterly basis.
• Visit each community to assess current signage needs and make adjustments/ repairs on a scheduled basis.
Sales Centres & Showhomes:
• Attend showhome meetings to ensure timely and accurate coordination of all showhome set up, closings, and communication coordination of personnel;
• Lead the sales center tear downs and set ups in all areas.
• Ensure all materials in sales centers are accurate and up to date.
• Ensure consistency in all community events
• Community market research in all areas we build, including competitor’s marketing, signage, point of sale ads and materials and events.
• Coordinate the ordering and distribution of all point of sale materials for the sales teams in all showhomes.
• Degree in Marketing, Communications, or Public Relations is required;
• Experience in a marketing related role that integrates some level of charity/community involvement;
• Very strong interpersonal skills and a commitment to exceptional customer interaction;
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written;
• Highly organized and ability to multi-task;
• Excellent attention to detail;
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adhere to tight deadlines;
• Adaptable and able to take on a wide range of projects at once;
• Ability to occasionally work on evenings and weekends as event demand dictates;
• Ability to travel monthly to Saskatoon and Winnipeg;
• Own personal vehicle and be willing to use it for work;
• Independent and self-motivated, but is a team player and comfortable with training others.