|Job Offered By||Individual|
Do you have a youthful spirit, high energy, motivated and driven for success? Want to be in a position that will not only give you the satisfaction of helping others while earning an above average income?
Working with us means being part of a team of talented and passionate individuals with a shared focus on working together to deliver great customer experiences. We stand behind your success with the support you need to turn your potential into performance.
If you’re a hardworking, driven, and committed individual interested in advancing your career, join us
and make your work matter.
*Full time availability 30+ hours a week
*Part time for select individuals
*Enjoy interacting with clients in both a telephone and face to face interaction.
*Work in a team and Individually
Work well with computers
*Write and speak English fluently
* Valid Driver’s license or will be obtaining one in near future
You will meet with our clients (pre-established), as well as newly generated potential clients and make an approved presentation. You would ultimately point them in the right direction when it comes down to choosing the program, policy or contract that best suits their needs and wants, as each family and individual wants and needs are different.
•Answer questions and concerns of pre existing clients
• communicate with employees and agents
• work on additional administrative duties that vary from day to day
• Post-secondary education not required however background in business / marketing / management or finance is preferred or equivalent experience.
• No Formal Education required for we provide FULL TRAINING
• Mastery in all aspects of developing and maintaining customer rapport, sales growth, including ability to work independently and in a team.
We give you:
• Above average weekly income
• Residual Income
•Exceptional commission rates
• Trip Incentives
•Full Benefits provided by Global Benefits (Health, Vision, Dental, Life)