|Address||Homestead Heights Dr, Zurich, ON N0M 2T0, Canada
|Bedrooms (#)||3 bedrooms|
|Bathrooms (#)||1 bathroom|
|For Rent By||Owner|
We are located between Bayfield and Grand Bend. You are steps away to a private beach area that is right across the street from our cottage.
If you want a relaxing and peaceful family getaway, while enjoying the beautiful Lake Huron Sunsets, then we are definitely the cottage for you.
But, if you prefer to be loud, noisy and just want to party, then we ask that you look somewhere else.
We will only rent our cottage to families with young children or to mature adult couples.
2017 Season is from April 28th to November 6th.
Pricing is as follows:
$ 400 - Weekends Friday to Sunday
$ 500 - Weekends Friday to Monday
$ 600 - May Long Weekend
$ 900 - Full week during May / June/ September / October
$ 1200 – July and August - Full Weeks ONLY – (NO weekend rentals during summer months)
2017 Summer Weeks Still Available (Summer weeks are Saturday to Saturday):
Saturday July 1 to 8
Saturday July 8 to 15
Saturday August 12 to 19
Saturday August 19 to 26
Saturday August 26 to September 2
(If a Summer week in July or August is NOT listed above, then it has already been booked)
We also have a great selection of Spring and Fall Season weekly and weekend rental dates open.
Please ask to see if your preferred rental dates during May, June, September or October are available.
Our Cottage Features:
- 3 bedrooms (2 queen and 2 single beds)
- 1 full 4 piece bathroom (you bring personal items, toiletries, bath and beach towels)
- Closets and dressers for storage in all bedrooms
- 1 sofa bed (double size) in living room
- Sleeps 6 comfortably and up to 8 people in total
- Comforters and pillows provided (you bring the bed linens and pillowcases)
- Spacious open concept living room and eating area
- Fridge, stove, microwave, coffee maker, toaster, dishes, cutlery, pots and pans (no dishwasher)
- TV with Cable, Wi-Fi and DVD player (you bring movies and electronic devices)
- Washer and Dryer
- Ceiling fans in all rooms (no a/c)
- Baseboard heaters in all rooms
- Gas fireplace in family room for any chilly nights
- Wrap around deck with views of Lake Huron
- Outdoor Gazebo with Patio Set for 6,
- Picnic Table with room for 6
- Propane BBQ with tank supplied
- Backyard fire pit (you bring firewood)
- Large backyard for kids to run and play in
- Some board games, bikes, backyard games and beach toys provided
- NO SMOKING inside cottage (permitted outside only)
- Grocery Store, Tim Horton’s and other amenities are located in nearby Bayfield or Grand Bend
- Sorry, but no pets (due to severe allergies).
There is also an additional $300 cleaning/damage deposit fee. This is refundable at the end of the rental period after a complete inspection is done showing that the cottage is being returned clean and with no damages.
Reply back with the exact dates you are interested in renting. An information sheet with more rental details will be emailed to you if your dates are available.
Thank you for your interest in our Cozy Cottage.
We look forward to hearing from you soon.