|Address||Guelph, ON N1L1B2
Looking to rehome my Sugar Gliders. Two males, Charlie and Marcus,9 months old, both neutered and in perfect health.
Happy and active little guys who love to snuggle and get treats!
It breaks my heart to part with them, so I want to find a home that knows how to handle a sugar glider, will love them, and care for them the rest of their lives!
I'm not looking to make a profit off of their sale, I'll be taking quite a loss, but I did make a sizeable investment in them that I would like to recoup some of.
- 2 Adorable Sugar Gliders
- 6 Month supply of TPG Supplement http://www.thepetglider.com/glider-care-info/nutrition-system
- Various yogurt treats and homemade trail mixes
- Custom designed cage - no ugly rodent cages here, this one blends right into your home!
- Pop-up tent for bonding time
- Multiple cage sets/toy sets
- Pop-up travel cage - fits easily in your car!
- Fast Track wheel - the safest/quietest wheel there is!
Also available is a medium sized bird cage - perfect for storing at a relative's house for frequent visits!