|Address||Kingston, ON K7M8P6
|For Sale By||Owner|
|Engine Displacement (cc)||600|
2006 Yamaha FZ6 (FZS6V)
Hit the ground running with this ready-to-ride mid-size sport-touring bike. A 2006 Yamaha FZ6, certified, with up-to-date maintenance, a selection of touring oriented add-ons, and plenty of tread left in the tires.
The Yamaha FZ6 is a mid-size sport-touring motorcycle with a Yamaha R6 derived inline 4-cylinder 600cc engine producing approximately 95hp. A versatile "do anything" bike that is as equally suited to your daily commute as it is to a multi-week excursion, and all the twisty roads in between. This bike is a joy to ride.
The bike has some minor cosmetic damage from a previous owner on the left fairing (scratched plastic) and the gas tank (paint chips). Check out the photos and let me know if you have any questions.
Potential buyers are welcome to come have a look at the bike.
- Metzeler Roadtec Z8 tires
- New clutch cable
- New steel-braided brake lines
- Premium oil & filter
- Fuel pump and steering head bearings replaced
- New OEM air filter
- Racetech 0.9kg/mm fork springs.
- Alternate lightweight sprockets installed for highway touring comfort.
- EK Quadra X-Ring chain installed with the alt. sprockets.
- Healtech SpeedoHealer installed to compensate for alt. sprockets.
- K&N high flow air filter included in sale.
Touring / Comfort Modifications:
- FZ1 handlebar mod with bar risers. Stock handlebar included in sale.
- Top Sellerie saddle with gel inserts. Stock saddle included in sale.
- Givi touring windshield. Stock windshield included in sale.
- Givi Tanklock tankbag & mounting flange.
- HVMP bar-end weights. Stock weights included in sale.
- Tank pad and knee grips.
- OES frame sliders.
- Haynes service manual