|Address||Oakville, ON L6L3Y8
We have a team entered into the Winter league (Average Joe Sports league) and we are short players. All relevant information available below but in short we are an intermediate level team. We are looking to have a team of 8 players total. We are currently at 5 players (3M / 2F).
If you are interested in joining or would like more info please contact us.
Chris and Kayla
Starts Tuesday January 17th, 2017
Ends Tuesday April 11th, 2017
Game Times Tuesdays (7:00 PM, 8:00 PM, 9:00 PM)
Game Locations Burlington/Oakville
Location Type Indoor
• Format: This Co-ed Volleyball League is played 6-on-6 on an indoor Volleyball Court
• Game Length: All games are 55 minutes in length
• Gender Requirements: Teams must have 2 males and 2 females on the court at all times
• Length of Season: The Winter Season is 13 weeks long (11 weeks of regular season)
• Playoffs: Every team is guaranteed 2 weeks of playoffs, with the top 4 teams playing for the championship
• Exclusion Dates: No exclusion dates
• Skill Level: Teams are expected to be at an Intermediate skill level
• Jerseys: Teams are not required to have team jerseys, but we recommend teams wear matching shirts
• Officials: Every game will be self-officiated, meaning players call their own fouls, penalties, etc.
• Rules: Please review the league rules online: https://www.averagejoesports.ca/rules-list.php
• Equipment: The nets will be set up every week and game balls will be provided to the teams
Skill Level Breakdown:
• Intermediate: Players have good skills (Serving, Bumping, Setting). Most teams and players have played in an organized Volleyball League before
Games will be played at various locations around the Burlington/Oakville area.
• Kings Christian Collegiate (Burnhamthorpe Road West & Fourth Line, Oakville)
• Burlington Christian Academy (North Service Road & King Road, Burlington)