|Address||Guelph, ON N1E7C9
|For Sale By||Owner|
Kenmore®/MD 30" Self-Clean Convection Smoothtop Electric Range - Bisque
WORKS LIKE BRAND NEW - no issues whatsoever, guaranteed. We'll also fully test it together BEFORE you buy it.
Here is exact model and current retail price (at SEARS.CA): http://www.sears.ca/outlet/product/kenmore-md-30-self-clean-convection-smoothtop-electric-range-bisque/622-000774190-970C63364
This is a top notch stove and it is like brand new (very lightly used for about 6 months only) and comes with 3½ years warranty.
I paid for it $900 + $160 warranty + Tax = $1197.80 (have the bill to prove it).
SELLING IT FOR ONLY $520 which also includes the remaining 3½-YEAR WARRANTY.
Kenmore's 30" 970C63364 Electric Range has a very large oven window which allows for easy viewing of food being cooked, eliminating the need for opening the oven door and allowing heat to escape. Prepare fabulous meals fast and easy. In a convection oven, a fan circulates heated air past the food helping eliminate "hot spots" so food cooks more evenly.
- Power Boil Element can bring water to a boil rapidly, saving you time
- The Warm & Ready™ zone keeps cooked foods such as vegetables & casseroles at serving temperature. Also the zone can be used to keep foods such as tortillas warm on oven safe dinner plates
- Ability to choose between two burner sizes to fit the cookware being used. Large pots are heated more evenly, and smaller pots get a burner just their size for more effective, efficient cooking
- The seamless floor and hidden bake element makes clean-up effortless. Set your oven to begin cooking or cleaning on your schedule. It can be programmed from 1-24 hours
- 2 Porcelain Coated Handle Racks keeps foods from sticking and makes clean-up fast and easy. The racks can also stay in the oven during the self-cleaning cycle
- Storage Drawer can be used to store pots, pans, bake ware etc
- Includes the following features - Bake, Convection Bake, Broil, Preheat, Timer, Time of Day, Self-Clean, Time Cook, Oven Lockout, Delay Start, Oven Light, Warm & Hold
- Outlet with reset switch allows for small kitchen appliances such as kettles to be plugged in when wall plugs are not available
- The Warm & Hold feature operates within the oven, maintaining 170°F temperature for up to three hours. It can be used as a separate feature or can be added at the end of a time-baked function.