|For Sale By||Owner|
|Engine Displacement (cc)||1,380|
1995 Harley Davidson FXDWG Dyna Wide Glide Fat Bob Custom Bike
I'm going to say this as politely and respectfully as I can. I do not have to part with this bike at all. I'm waiting for the right buyer that can appreciate all of the aftermarket parts and custom work that has been done to make it a real head turner. I am looking to change to a bike that is more comfortable for my wife. This being said, let's not waste each other's time with senseless offers, 1000's of emails, please & thank you. If you only have $7-8000 to spend, please keep looking. If you have the cash and want to buy a bike that will only appreciate in value, go ahead and call me.
I will attempt to list some of the parts & modifications:
- the front end was changed from the typical narrow wide glide wheel/tire to a fat bob spoked rim and tire. The tire dimensions are the same front & back which makes the handling much better
- fat bob twin headlight
- chrome drag bars, chrome brake master, chrome controls, aftermarket mirrors, Kuryakyn premium grips, quality extended cables, etc.
- HD slash cut pipes, Screamin' Eagle air filter & cover, billet chromed engine torque plate, factory engine chrome package as well as numerous other HD chromed & Willie G accessories.
- new Metzler tires front and back, wheel bearings repacked, new axle seals front and back, less than 1000 kms ago.
- perfect seat and backrest, matching saddle bags, plus additional Mustang touring seat with drivers backrest, quick detach HD passenger backrest (none of these accessories have been installed yet).
- custom black paint with tasteful gold flames on tank and fenders.
- Kuryakyn 3" forward control extensions, chrome controls, aftermarket high end pegs. I am 6'-5" and bike fits me like a glove.
- new battery
- bike does not drip a drop of oil!
- I have head light and tail light modulators for this bike which have not been installed yet.
- HD handle bar mounted tachometer
- previous owner had installed a high lift cam without proper head preparation resulting in a dropped valve earlier this year. Motor was very selectively replaced with under 20K kms rebuilt 1380 with S&S bottom end (including S&S cases), S&S cam, CV carb. Motor patina is an exact match and completely factory in appearance. Starts and runs like a top. Primary was completely resealed and all preventative maintenance performed while apart.
The bike is likely one of the nicest, low mile, custom bikes in this price range. I'm sure the custom work, parts, accessories, seats, bags, etc, would cost pretty near what I'm asking for the bike!
I chose, and will continue to own, Evolution era HD bikes only. Do some research and you'll know why.
LOW BALLERS IGNORED