|Address||Saint George, ON N0E1N0
|For Sale By||Owner|
1912 The PRACTICAL MECHANICS HANDBOOK Franklin E. Smith CONSTABLE LONDON
… containing useful rules & memoranda for practical men …fantastic antique book of knowledge & great to gift for the mechanic or man cave ...
· 1912 hardcover
· London / Constable & Co. Ltd. / 10 Orange St. W.C.
· 324 pages
· 6 parts with many chapters within: Arithmetic, Arithmetical signs & characters & explanations of solving formula / Mensuration / Weight / Weight – specific gravity – how the dimensions, measurements, & weight of different shaped vessels is found and how the weight of different parts is found / The primary of or simple machines / Strength of materials & questions relating to stress
· great condition with only a few pencil marks within and on the back inside cover as shown in photo
· measures: 7 ½”L x 5”W x 1 1/8”D
· gold gilt lettering on spine
· $25.00 - shipping available
(pls. check your spam / trash folder for replies)
** pls. view poster’s other ads for SPEICALTY & RARE, the odd & quirky, eclectic, interesting & unique items; along w/ a number of children’s, classics, rare & first edition books; original fine art, Native Indian, toys, military, bronzes, Asian, antique Masonic / Freemason & Odd Fellows, home décor, man cave, prints, signs, smokerama, retro, Art Deco, primitives, Asian, Victorian, museum pieces, tribal, bronzes, police issue Glock holsters etc.